Don't make the Black Kids Angry!

It is surprising how deep this goes. I have student who is into debate and forensics. In fact he goes to regional competitions. I overheard him one day saying that he has a tactic where he implied, says, or asks if his opponent is a racist. Throws them off their game. Later, I asked him whether or not that tactic was underhanded as you could sucessfully brand someone a racist outside the debate? He didn't care so I asked him what would he do if his opponent doesn't not even care or reacts to the smear. He said that had never happened.

That is from a college educated young black man who wears a suit. Who knows where he will go in the future;

Says the white admiral.
Who claims to have students...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
More of the Dindu Nuffin's " representin' " and making their liberal apologist SOOO proud of them !
Ingles por favor.
Eres tu pinche jente, maricon ! Puro pinche ratons !
Eres tu pinche jente, maricon ! Puro pinche ratons ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Gente, you fucking illiterate. You are quite the turd, illiterate in TWO languages

And it's "ellos son tu gente" you pinche maricon.

You're a goddamn dumbass in two languages. Care to go for three?
So what kind of Queso do you prefer to smell when you chupa vergas Senor Maricon Y mamalon ? Cheddar, Blue Cheese, Fum-unda ? Do you sprinkle some queso on shimmy's fudge covered dick when he's doing ATM to you ?
Says the white admiral. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You don't know do you?
So what kind of Queso do you prefer to smell when you chupa vergas Senor Maricon Y mamalon ? Cheddar, Blue Cheese, Fum-unda ? Do you sprinkle some queso on shimmy's fudge covered dick when he's doing ATM to you ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You know all about fumunda cheese, from under DEEZ NUTZ
You don't know do you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I know many things you don't know. Not the least of which is you're a raging cunt.
You know all about fumunda cheese, from under DEEZ NUTZ Originally Posted by WombRaider
A eunuch like you HAS NO NUTS. You always got your fum-unda cheese from your Daddy / brother or your inbred Arkansas cousins.... "OF BOTH GENDERS" ! Bet you were heart broken to find that they don't put that kind of cheese in the aerosol cans for YOU to use on crackers when you and shammy have a "formal" party and want to make party platters for those fag guests of yours.
I think that is the crux of Nazi Baby Killer's problems, he can't tell the difference between a cunt, a prick, and an asshole.
I think that is the crux of Nazi Baby Killer's problems, he can't tell the difference between a cunt, a prick, and an asshole. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I can tell that you're all three rolled into one.