Providers, Dancers, Civilians

(Flame suit on)

Civilians just don't do it for me...

I've been married twice, both time to strippers. First ended in a divorce, the second only because she passed away from a car accident. That being said, I'm a mid 40s widower and I'm finding that civilian women just don't do it for me... why....

Perhaps I've been spoiled by my previous relationships. They were both open, bisexual, experimental, and loved to have fun. We went to a few swinger parties and hit up men's clubs together. Life was fun and the sex was good.

Now I'm a widower and I've been feeling lonely. I've tried the dating scene but I haven't found anyone may age that has the type of sexual openness I am looking for. I enjoy younger women who are more frequently more energetic and not so set in their ways, open to try new things, but they're not wanting a real relationship with a man my age.

So, I see providers and I have an ATF dancer who I spend a fair amount of time with. Life is good for awhile but usually fool around, have some fun, and come back home alone...

Where are the civilians who are open, fun, and enjoy an actime and exciting sex life? I can find the sex, or I can find the normal relationship and not feel lonely, but the excitement is missing...

Am I too picky, am I spoiled, do the civilians I'm looking for even exist?

Even hitting up a swingers club is tough for a single guy. Perhaps I'll take a provider one of these nights...

Thanks for listening to me vent... feel free to share your feelings and stories..
Look for "sex positive" social groups in your area. For example there is a Sex Positive St. Louis group that regularly has educational and social functions. There are also some swinger groups and I believe a bdsm group or two as well. If St. Louis has these groups then I'm confident other bigger and more metropolitan areas have them too. You may not meet a future wife directly at a group function but by being involved and networking with other members you meet through sex positive groups you'd improve your odds of meeting a sex positive partner.
  • jwood
  • 09-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Don't think you will find it on a hooker board. Good luck
Good luck with your search. I may be in the same position in a few years and don't look forward to looking for another lifemate in today's American woman. In fact, I'll probably look elsewhere. No, I don't want a slave or servant. I want someone interested in me and making my life happy as I put all my effort in making her happy. Too many American women are just looking to make themselves happy. And, if they aren't happy with you, you can F off. As I said, good luck!
  • anita
  • 09-15-2015, 07:30 AM
Try dating websites and be specific about what you're looking for. Good luck.