Coachpaul2007 . . . Gone ? ? ?

Hello all . . .

For those of you who know me, know that I have left the country again on assignment overseas. I just wanted to send all of those who have wondered where I've been a quick shout to let you all know that I am ok, safe, and at the moment, free from danger. I miss being around those who know me on a personal level, the laughter we've shared on the board and the topics and discussions we have had. I will try my best to do my moderator duties as I have found a slight loophole in the accessing of the internet. I will also be writing those reviews that I have promised you lovely ladies that I have seen. I will keep in touch and try to post, approve reviews and answer any questions that may come about. for those who are into sending care packages, shoot me a PM. These will also be shared with my special ops, special forces, seals, and Federal counterparts. hope to hear from you all soon and as always . . . . Take Care and Be Safe ! ! ! !

Coachpaul2007
Words can't express the gratitude I have for you putting your life on hold for a bit and serving our country. I'll miss sitting across from you at the Poke Her table (if we ever have another)
Take care of yourself over there and come back safely. We'll miss you while you're gone.
Hello all . . .

For those of you who know me, know that I have left the country again on assignment overseas. I just wanted to send all of those who have wondered where I've been a quick shout to let you all know that I am ok, safe, and at the moment, free from danger. I miss being around those who know me on a personal level, the laughter we've shared on the board and the topics and discussions we have had. I will try my best to do my moderator duties as I have found a slight loophole in the accessing of the internet. I will also be writing those reviews that I have promised you lovely ladies that I have seen. I will keep in touch and try to post, approve reviews and answer any questions that may come about. for those who are into sending care packages, shoot me a PM. These will also be shared with my special ops, special forces, seals, and Federal counterparts. hope to hear from you all soon and as always . . . . Take Care and Be Safe ! ! ! !

Coachpaul2007 Originally Posted by coachpaul2007

YOU KEEP THAT ASS COVERED!!
Drop us a note from time to time
letting us know how you are.
We will see you when you get home!
Stay Alert, Stay Safe! Spent 24 yrs with Uncle in USAF and never had to walk a mile in moccasins like yours but have a serious respect for what you do as a fellow brother in arms.
Stay safe, thanks for all of your efforts here, and we look forward to your return.
stay safe. Good to hear from you.
Stay safe we Miss u
Hey Bro we do miss you stay safe and hope your home soon i do miss taking money from you
Coach says . . .

Thanks all for the well wishes. I will be in touch with you all in the very near future.

Coachpaul
hey sir do be safe!
;-)
Miss ya!!! ❤️
Love n miss ya
Coach says . . .

Love you too Dezire
Miss you too Lindsay
Thanks Sexytexan (Mami) miss you too
Victoria, thanks
Sexy Texan Be safe up there in Waco You keep your ass covered
Tammie, I will hun
Thanks guys, especially my Primo ffireman . . . HORALE' ! ! ! !

Coachpaul