How well would Danica Patrick do in this business?

• Doove
  • 02-15-2010, 07:16 AM
You have to ask?

I have to admit, i don't follow her much, but her Go Daddy commercials and this photo spread i find somewhat surprising. Not that i'm complaining, it just seems to me that someone as accomplished as her would want to allow her successes to speak for themselves rather than feeling the need to resort to the sex symbol status that she's able to portray.
I don't follow her either, but I love an A-cup spinner when I see one. Of course, it will depend on her TCB and BCD skills.
According to the rumors, she would be a natural at doing authentic duos, if that matters to you.

My biggest concern is that the fabulously beautiful women seem to be less skilled at the various techniques of sex. This sounds like folk wisdom, but in 25 years of hobbying the adage has proven true:

Stripper-hot rarely translates into a high quality GFE.

More times than not, you also pay more for the aesthetic.
She would definitely look fantastic if she got "ENHANCED"

• nyguy
  • 02-15-2010, 10:37 AM
She's definitely a spinner at 5 ft tall & 100 lbs
She is the type of brunette spinner I go for.
I'd want that over and over. She just oozes HOT.
She can shift MY SHIFTER any time
speed kills... thats all i gotta say...
Just have Erica dress up as her. pretty much the same body type and hot as hell.
The combination driver and sex symbol probably brings her millions (or at least hundreds of thousands). She's a very hot commodity. It's mostly/all about the money--why shouldn't she capitolize on it. However, when she gets old, can't drive and is non-marketable as a sex symbol, I hope she has a lot saved up.
The combination driver and sex symbol probably brings her millions (or at least hundreds of thousands). She's a very hot commodity. It's mostly/all about the money--why shouldn't she capitolize on it. However, when she gets old, can't drive and is non-marketable as a sex symbol, I hope she has a lot saved up. Originally Posted by conner11
Bingo! Marketing, merchandising and branding. Yes, she's taking advantage of the sex appeal at the moment. However, as she gets older and wiser and matures into a good businesswoman, she'll be doing ok for a long, long time. She won't have to drive and will be able to keep her clothes on for work (think hot business suit/skirt combo with her looking at you over her glasses...oh wait...that's not helping my point at all)

Now back to the original question: Yes.