URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 3435 Greystone Dr #108, Austin, TX 78731
Activities: L1
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Lisa is a captivating therapist standing around 5'2" with a sexy, well-proportioned body featuring soft B to C cups and a petite Asian figure. She has a radiant smile, engaging eyes, and no tattoos. With her friendly attitude, excellent English, and flirtatious charm, every moment with Lisa is unforgettable and alluring.
Recommendation: Yes

This is closest I can come to a Red Flag emoji.

Smells like AI assisted or an advertisement. Again, when it sounds like a HG TV show advert. My hobby spider sense goes off.

Based on his recent reviews and other’s similar concerns. I would be wary of this review’s legitimacy or primarily accuracy. Which is all I really care about.

GT

This is closest I can come to a Red Flag emoji.

Smells like AI assisted or an advertisement. Again, when it sounds like a HG TV show advert. My hobby spider sense goes off.

Based on his recent reviews and other’s similar concerns. I would be wary of this review’s legitimacy or primarily accuracy. Which is all I really care about.

GT Originally Posted by GoodTyme
100% correct. I will NEVER trust anything this guy reviews. I've gone to see a couple people he reviewed and they both were nothing as he described and 15 years older. I have no doubt he has never actually been in the room with any of these ladies. You nailed it, GoodTyme. Fake review factory.
Another excellent write up brought to you by ChatGPT ��♂️
Originally Posted by raitakig