Attorney

Anyone members here an Attorney? I need some advice.
I've consulted with CivilBarrister on a couple of matters, and he dealt with them quickly and efficiently. Worth every penny.
I've consulted with CivilBarrister on a couple of matters, and he dealt with them quickly and efficiently. Worth every penny. Originally Posted by blowpop
1 + 1 !!
I thought he retired from Law and was no longer in practice.
Thanks for the info. I've been looking for another attorney. Hope he still practices Alexis. I may have to sue another attorney in a real estate deal gone bad. He owes me money from a real estate trust account.
I thought he retired from Law and was no longer in practice. Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
Now I'm really confused... I thought you were retiring... are both of you retiring... what's the connection... did ya'll do something that got both of your licenses revoked... if you did... are you going to write a review... if you do, will it be a Tantric Review... you know the kind that last for 12 hours.... (just messing with ya)
Now I'm really confused... I thought you were retiring... are both of you retiring... what's the connection... did ya'll do something that got both of your licenses revoked... if you did... are you going to write a review... if you do, will it be a Tantric Review... you know the kind that last for 12 hours.... (just messing with ya) Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
I love you,, you are so much fun!!!! Yes I am still retiring,, actually next week is my last week,, and there are NO, connections with the retirement thingy .... I still have my license, but I am getting out of the bad girl business for family reasons.....
... did ya'll do something that got both of your licenses revoked... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Ouch!

Ouch!

It's called humor... you should look into it.