No Blacks

Oh come on.

No Black people at all? I'm 1/16 White. Does that help my case?
Do you know how disheartening it is to salivate over a girl's profile or BP ad only to read "No Blacks, No Offense"
Or "No Blacks under 40" So I have to wait 13 years?

Why is this so rampant? Is it from experience with bad Black customers or word of mouth or what?

Well, for what it is worth, I am Black, Latino, & White, I am educated, well kempt & clean (I hate that I even have to say that) I have expendable income, and I am horny.

Take my money please.

haha rant over
Sorry but I only see guys who are 2/16 white!! Lol but ik not a joking madder.. : (

having expendable income should help your case ; )

I wish u luck hun but now that u have found eccie u shouldn't have as big an issue...

Most here will be glad to take your money as long as u have references : ) Xoxoxoxoxo
How bigs ur schlong brah?
overnights?
Carlos, that's a weird question, brah.
Jonballs, ... what?
Jonballs you saw Cloe? I ran into her at that very same hotel. I recognized her from her ad but didnt say anything of course. Kicking myself for not seeing her when I had the chance. I'll have to wait for the next time she visits.
Kayla, about these references how do I go about procuring them? I've only ever seen 1 provider and she wasn't from Rochester.
Also, hi. Lovely pics.
Kayla, about these references how do I go about procuring them? I've only ever seen 1 provider and she wasn't from Rochester.
Also, hi. Lovely pics. Originally Posted by RadWater
Just tell her you're a friend of Culvers....
And tell her you want the bad angel special.....

Or buy her a Long Island Tea if you see her at a strip club.....

edit: and bring your 4/32's ID card......
Also, hi. Lovely pics. Originally Posted by RadWater
Just tell her you're a friend of Culvers....
And tell her you want the bad angel special.....

Or buy her a Long Island Tea if you see her at a strip club.....

edit: and bring your 4/32's ID card...... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Out with the old and boring ....in with the new and exciting!

Tell her you are a friend of the Rockstard........and you want the
"Moved at the Barrel" special.....

elg.......
You are dealing with providers who have either had bad experiences or a reputation passed by word of mouth. What providers have had to deal with in their meeting with young black men are:

1. Haggling over price (serious discounts asked for)
2. Haggling over time (asking for extended time at no rate increase [1 hr for 1/2 rate])
3. Not understanding, that while called a "date" it is a business transaction.
4. Trying to be a pimp and recuiting the lady
5. Acting like a fool during incall (raising their voice and drawing attention to a provider being in a room, thus causing management to ask the lady to vacate.) especially when they conduct poor negotiations.
6. Asking/Demanding uncovered encounters when the provider doesn't allow (BBBJ & BB)

Any one of the above, or a combination thereof, have been encountered a few times too many. As mentioned, the reputation of young black men has been spread. The ladies we see are doing a job, and to an extent there can be some negotiations, usually the prices and menu are fixed.

Because of the maturity factor, while some providers don't have a ban, they set an age limit for the men they see (not just black guys, I've known some who won't see anyone under 30 regardless of race), but they set an age limit for blacks, usually anywhere between 30 and 45, figuring they are a bit more mature. Also they mention "gentlemen only" which can mean that they are pricey, or when they open the door/see you in the peephole, your appearance and how you carry yourself come into account. If you show up respectable attired, not usually a problem, but if not, they can/will deny service.

To get references, just ask any of the ladies you see if they would give you a reference if another provider asks. Your reputation can go a long way. I say that as ladies I've seen multiple times have given me better encounters, and I've had a provider I've seen many times actually set up a date with a friend of hers who was visiting the area (because she knew I was a good guy). If you are going to see some of the higher priced/quality providers who require references (also the ones who travel), if they require references and you provide them, you will get that provider to give out a reference for you. That, however, depends on how you act during the date.
Jonballs you saw Cloe? I ran into her at that very same hotel. I recognized her from her ad but didnt say anything of course. Kicking myself for not seeing her when I had the chance. I'll have to wait for the next time she visits. Originally Posted by RadWater
mostly greese
Carlos, that's a weird question, brah.
Jonballs, ... what? Originally Posted by RadWater
I'll try to speak more slowly. Whew
Im not afraid. I don't discriminate. Don't be an ass and we're good...but that goes for all races.
Read some of NC-17's reviews and posts. He has the same problem but usually he can get around it. He would be a good one to PM and get some advice.
For me some reason were.. I know a lot of colored men and its about rep. Or I have had experiences where the guy will try to tear the pussy up cause he paid..
Then there's the negotiations that usually go wrong..
You have to find the right girl luv. And make sure to leave a good lasting impression.

Pm for more info