Providers's Logic... more like the lack of it!

I was trying to barter a brand new genuine designer name item and I couldn't find any takers.

Providers' logic: they don't see $200-$300 cold hard cash in their hand, they think you are ripping them off.

They don't think in term of this way:

okay, I charge $250 (average) for a 1 hour session.

1 1/2 hours is $325.

This guy wants to give me a brand new genuine designer name item purchased less than 2 weeks ago at the Galleria,

with photos of the receipt, the price tag and the item itself to prove it does exists,

and the price of it with tax is equivalent to what I charge for a 1 1/2 hour session but he only wants 1 hour

and he is not even asking me to include upsell items in the 1 hour session like Greek, farm animals, handcuffs, sex toys, kitchenware, messy food sex, or whips and chain.

So I will definitely come out ahead.

By the time I go to the store and buy the same item myself including paying sales tax at the Galleria;

and figure in the time I would had spent to go there and back which can be spent on earning a paid 1 hour session with a customer, gasoline consumption, wear and tear on my car, etc, etc:

I will have paid more than the face value of the item I am receiving in exchange for a 1 hour session.

It's like when you have a 1 hour session with a Provider that charges $300 per hour and you give $500 to her landlord in the form of a money order to pay her rent, she thinks you just ripped her off on her session fee.
Wish to show us a picture of the purse?

Most females are fairly particular about the purses they carry. That could be a large part of it. I know a lot of ladies that barter, me included. But it has to be something they want, and/or need, including the styling.
I paid cash for it and I only have a gift receipt, can't find my sales receipt.

The return policy is no receipt, no return. exchanges only.

The manager still remembers me because I bought more than one item that day, paid in cold hard cash all Benjamins and I had a very hot stunning girl with me.

I am told the store will still issue me a cash refund.
Here we go again.

The return policy is no receipt, no return. exchanges only.

I am told the store will still issue me a cash refund. Originally Posted by CG2014

No returns but they will issue a cash refund?
Why haven't you gone to get your cash?

You had a stunning woman with you but bought a purse for yourself?lol

Providers are just cautious.. probably think you bought from Alibaba.com
Had one provider yesterday that I contacted that said she will take it.

It was about 6:30 pm.

She asked me what time I want the session.

I said in about 3 hours.

She said she was already booked for 9:30 pm. She asked me if 8 pm is good.

I told her I was just on my way out to dinner so 8 pm is too early.

So she asked me if Monday will work for me and I said I will let her know.

I guess she doesn't work past 10:30 pm on Saturday or she may have already booked solid for the night and she didn't offer to see me on Sunday.

Another provider that responded to my ISO has a $200 per hour fee.

I told her what I was looking for and send her photos and she answered with "?" and never heard from her again.

She would had come out ahead. It's worth more than the $200 per hour fee she charges.

Yup! Provider logic.

Many of them are very intelligent, I will give them that credit when credit is due but a few of them not so much.
Here we go again.. Originally Posted by NubianPrince
yep.....too bad he couldn't find a hooker to service him for his thrift store find......ya know cash always works for me ......but whatever....keep rolling those garage sales captain......lol
It's like when you have a 1 hour session with a Provider that charges $300 per hour and you give $500 to her landlord in the form of a money order to pay her rent, she thinks you just ripped her off on her session fee. Originally Posted by CG2014
I whittled your post down to this one little bit.

You must think all Providers are stupid or just in this business to buy unnecessary bullshit?...I like to think MOST Providers are smarter than this and they know a $500 money order to their landlord pays the rent but a Coach or Gucci handbag, or whatever you claim is worth more than an hour session, doesn't pay for a fucking thing and they can live without merchandise for sessions.

Merchandise is for gifts of appreciation, not for paying for sessions, with most intelligent, got their shit together Providers.

Come on Man, get real or become a photographer and try to hustle free pussy by offering photo shoots for pussy.

This threAD is a joke!
You are the joke ManSlut and so are you Tony that's why I had you on IGNORE for a long time.

The item is real and worth the $ it is worth.

The reason I didn't post the photos and price tag for it in this thread is because I made up my mind I am going to return it so there is no point to and I don't have to prove anything to you, Manslut and Tony.

I tried to barter it and yes, there are some providers that do barter items for sessions, and I didn't have much luck doing it.

You, Manslut, apparently have no idea how much designer bags are worth.

You must buy your ATF purses made in China from Wal Mart.

Look at my reviews and see what I paid for the providers and the strippers/dancers at strip clubs.

I am not one of those cheap person trying to haggle these ladies.

PM any ladies I've seen in my reviews and ask them if I gave any of them a hard time with their donation or tried to negotiate.

They will tell you no and some will even tell you I actually paid more than what I put down in my reviews in both the form of cash and material gifts.

Like this one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1683335 I paid more than $550. I even took her to Fine Arts and bought her outfits and sex toys totaling almost $200 and then took her to dinner before our session. I also gave her extra $ to get a new iPhone but I didn't mention it in my review because it's my money and it's none of anyone business what I do with it.

Or this one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1638319 After the session I took one of them to IKEA furniture store and bought 2 shopping carts full of stuff including a gigantic free standing mirror that weight almost 100 lbs and it stuck out from the back of a standard size bed pick up truck we borrowed. The amount I spent was equivalent to another double session with them but I never told them they owe me and never tried to collect.

Or the night in March I went to a strip club and spent over $3,600 in the champagne room but I didn't post a review for it.

Why I didn't put down the entire correct amounts I paid for those 2 above reviews or posted a review for the strip club champagne room visit?

Because some of you fellow hobbysts are so freaking judgemental, that's why!

Oh and those Kendra's retreat girls? You see 7-8 reviews for them in my review history. Well from late May to late June I've seen Kendra's girls almost every day they were open for almost 20 times including several 2 hours sessions but there was no reason for me to post a review every time.

Back to the topic of this thread, this is my very first time trying to barter an expensive item for a session. I have never once attempted it before.

Once again, some of you fellow hobbysts are so judgemental. Why don't you go and worry about yourselves?
You are the joke ManSlut and so are you Tony that's why I had you on IGNORE for a long time.

The reason I didn't post the photos and price tag for it is because I made up my mind I am going to return it so there is no point to.

I tried to barter it and yes, some providers do barter items for sessions, and didn't have much luck doing it.

You apparently have no idea how much designer bags are worth.

Look at my reviews and see what I paid. I am not a cheap person trying to haggle these ladies.

PM any ladies I've seen in my reviews and ask them if I gave any of them a hard time with their donation or tried to negotiate.

They will tell you no and some will even tell you I actually paid more than what I put down in my reviews in both the form of cash and material things.

This is also my very first time trying to barter an expensive item for a session. Never once attempted it before. Originally Posted by CG2014
Don't get your panties in a wad CG2014, I've got a Men's Tag Heuer Aquaracer watch I'll let you blow me for 10 one hour sessions in exchange for it, it's easily worth 15-20 depending on your rates (I factored for $100 an hour). It won't pay the rent, but hey, it'll look fucking good on your wrist.

Also, a gift receipt does not qualify for a cash refund, maybe a merchandise voucher and a gift receipt should list the time and date of the purchase and some stores may give you a refund of how you paid for the item by looking the original receipt up in the Cash Room. It takes a manager all of about 5 minutes to look one up if they know the register, date, time and amount.

The reason I didn't post the photos and price tag for it in this thread is because I made up my mind I am going to return it so there is no point to and I don't have to prove anything to you, Manslut and Tony.

I tried to barter it and yes, there are some providers that do barter items for sessions, and I didn't have much luck doing it.

You, Manslut, apparently have no idea how much designer bags are worth.

Look at my reviews and see what I paid for the providers and the strippers/dancers at strip clubs.

I am not one of those cheap person trying to haggle these ladies.

They will tell you no and some will even tell you I actually paid more than what I put down in my reviews in both the form of cash and material things.

Like this one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1683335 I paid more than $550. I even took her to Fine Arts and bought her outfits and sex toys totaling almost $200 and then took her to dinner before our session. I also gave her extra $ to get a new iPhone but I didn't mention it in my review because it's my money and it's none of anyone business what I do with it.

Or this one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1638319 After the session I took one of them to IKEA furniture store and bought 2 shopping carts full of stuff including a gigantic free standing mirror that weight almost 100 lbs and it stuck out from the back of a standard bed pick up truck we borrowed. The amount I spent was equivalent to another double session with them but I never told them they owe me and never tried to collect.

Or the night in February I went to a strip club and spent over $3,600 in the champagne room but I didn't post a review for it.

Why I didn't put down the entire correct amounts I paid for those 2 above reviews or posted a review for the strip club champagne room visit?

Because some of you fellow hobbysts are so freaking judgemental, that's why!

Oh and those Kendra's retreat girls? You see 7-8 reviews for them in my review history. Well from May to July I've seen Kendra's girls almost every day they were open for almost 20 times including several 2 hours sessions but there was no reason for me to post a review every time.

Back to the topic of this thread, this is my very first time trying to barter an expensive item for a session. I have never once attempted it before.

Once again, some of you fellow hobbysts are so judgemental. Why don't you go and worry about yourselves? Originally Posted by CG2014
not judgmental......I just know some cheap mutherfuckers that would pass off a pholex....streetscammers.....a re all the same......it doesn't matter to me.....but why trash a hooker because your a fraud? hookers don't cost that much, damn is 250$ more than you have.....maybe she didn't want your "roses" or pholex......or fake ass coach bag.....don't be defensive bro.......treat people right and it comes back to you don't be all butthurt......it is what it is
Mmm.... well.... i know one provider that would take your offer, because she loves purses.
But she is a... well... qualifies for a naughty list...
Good luck.
You mad bro?
If it is a designer handbag, women who value designer handbags are very very particular about their handbags. Plus since it is a designer/luxury item, it is NOT a necessity like what Manslut said. And the smart financially responsible women will not make that a priority…unless she really really likes the style/color of the handbag.
I, for one, am into high quality designer handbags. But my collection usually cost at least 5 hours of my rate and I am so particular of the brand name, material, color and style.
If it is a designer handbag, women who value designer handbags are very very particular about their handbags. Plus since it is a designer/luxury item, it is NOT a necessity like what Manslut said. And the smart financially responsible women will not make that a priority…unless she really really likes the style/color of the handbag.
I, for one, am into high quality designer handbags. But my collection usually cost at least 5 hours of my rate and I am so particular of the brand name, material, color and style. Originally Posted by samantha thom
I wasn't interested enough to look at your showcase....but 5 hours for a purse? yikes
really.....5 HOURS.......for a fuckin purse..........
So, CG2014...

1) You have an item that has no value to you personally.

2) Apparently, most providers don't see any value in the item for them personally, either (actually, ALL providers feel that way up to this point)

But you feel that providers are stupid, irrational HOs because they haven't rushed to throw pushy at you in return for a no-value bag (of course, if one bites, then the genuine designer name item will have some value by definition then).
I never use the word Ho. Don't put words in my mouth.

They are Providers. Don't use any other words to refer to them.

The item has value: what I paid for.

I thought this would be easier than making a trip back to Galleria, fight traffic on the way there and back in the Summer heat, look for a parking space, fight the crowds in the mall, wait in line at the store, go through their return process to get a refund (which will be in the form of a check from Corporate even when I paid cash) and also possibly risk getting robbed walking around with a big bag with a designer name written on the side of it.