Reviews

For personal reasons I ask that any gentlemen I see in the future do not write reviews. Should the time come that I need some more recent reviews I will update you, but I feel that I have ample reviews from well respected members of this community and have proven myself to be a legitimate provider.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
utr.... hot
utr.... hot Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Not sure if I would say utr as I am still somewhat active on the board. And I just want to put it out there that I'm not upset with anyone, this has just recently become a personal preference of mine. I thank all of the gentlemen who have taken the time to give me such excellent reviews to get me established here. It really means a lot and I am forever grateful
ok slightly more mysterious.
still hot
utr.... hot Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Not sure if I would say utr as I am still somewhat active on the board. Originally Posted by Vannah
IMHO, unless you leave the internet completely and rely solely on word of mouth from clients for your "practice development", you are not "under the radar".

Basically, the 'net (including Backpage, though I never see a BP lady without additional input from reliable sources like this site) is my radar... if I see you on the 'net you're not under my radar, and therefore not under "the" radar, period.

Cheers,

bcg
I promise, if I'm ever fortunate enough to meet you,
I will not write a review but after reading some of mine
you may think that's a real good thing. LOL
  • BK
  • 08-19-2016, 11:52 AM
Awesome lady. Trust me she doesn't need tons of reviews. See her and you'll know why.
+1
So do you have a no review policy? If so you can forward that request to the mods. They will take care of that.
So do you have a no review policy? If so you can forward that request to the mods. They will take care of that. Originally Posted by gimme_that
I actually don't have a no review policy as I would like a new review every 6 months or so to show that I'm still providing the same quality of service. But thank you so much for your suggestion
My unofficial review (to go along with my official review) is that, Vannah is a top-notch provider and you guys should go see her when you can.
OK, give me a minute to think. So I have three choices as I see it. I can continue to see you and write a review even though you don't want it. Nope, I would never do that. Or I can choose to not see you because you don't want more reviews at this time. Nope, I would never do that. Or I can continue to see you and respect your wishes for no reviews at this time. I'll take option three. That's one of the easiest decisions I have had to make in the hobby.
As long as you continue to visit NWA occasionaly I say whatever makes you happy!
My unofficial review (to go along with my official review) is that, Vannah is a top-notch provider and you guys should go see her when you can. Originally Posted by willro
OK, give me a minute to think. So I have three choices as I see it. I can continue to see you and write a review even though you don't want it. Nope, I would never do that. Or I can choose to not see you because you don't want more reviews at this time. Nope, I would never do that. Or I can continue to see you and respect your wishes for no reviews at this time. I'll take option three. That's one of the easiest decisions I have had to make in the hobby. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
As long as you continue to visit NWA occasionaly I say whatever makes you happy! Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
Amazing gentlemen like y'all are the reason I love the hobby so much
I would follow her request for no review, and probably for whatever else she requests.

Sexy lady!