Just a little tip for the gentleman

Be the gent who’s remembered for all the right reasons. Be the client everyone looks forward to booking and seeing.

Don’t be the creep who becomes infamous because he ends up on a blacklist for crossing boundaries.

It’s not hard to be a decent person and respect us.
Agreed. Great post
There is nothing more appealing to a potential customer base that being scolded for something that someone else did. Hawt.
There is nothing more appealing to a potential customer base that being scolded for something that someone else did. Hawt. Originally Posted by tannana
I see a lot of provider bitching on twitter. On the same threads their clients see and never understood that. Some of them come off as such bitches Id never book with them.
See, i hate a lot of social media platforms. I tell myself I'm going to keep up with all of it and i never do, lol. Fuck it.

But i did get a really nice place of my own in the south hills where i can read the fuck outta my tarot cards, so, im just saying that i am shamelessly posting this on what im using as a threAD.

And im still, by some miracle, in recovery. So, my skin isnt all fucked up these days either, lol, looking back, IDK why i thought i was fooling anyone.

In relation to the OP however, despite the discussions in pgheccie's tendency to go south quickly, i have, and continue to come across really decent individuals here.

I do wish more sites had an 'adult industry community in recovery' type of forum. A lot of the recovery process is "fearless honesty"( as per the anonymous program literature). NA meetings rubbed me all the wrong ways years ago, but even if i DID attend them, i wouldnt feel comfortable discussing some aspects of my life and I'd imagine the same to go for anybody else, really.

So, my days of playing a female Kato Kalin are over. So, please dont ask. My days of entertaining however, are not. Ok well hope everyone has a good day. Love yinz!
Should I wash my balls next time?
I see a lot of provider bitching on twitter. On the same threads their clients see and never understood that. Some of them come off as such bitches Id never book with them. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Not on Twitter anymore but I remember seeing the same thing.
I definitely agree but it's also difficult to hold back when you have a girl as hot as Taylor in front of you
Well, the same goes for providers yeah? What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
I got a place in the southhills as well ! *

* edited by jedo
Well said, Taylor. But I also agree with those who say it must go both ways.
Sometimes, a little respect can go a long way. Just my 2 cents worth, but I am an old guy who grew up when times were differant.
It's very simple. If you treat each other respectfully you'll have a great time. Each party will have fun and get what they want at the end of the session.
Respect is a two way street. Give to get and get to give. I don't think there is a simpler way of saying that.
It's so nice to find a girl that is truly into giving the full experience and doesn't have a million rules about what can and can't be done. One that doesn't watch the clock but seems very appreciative of your time with her. That's the kind of girl that realizes how to gain repeat customers. This is the type of girl that will survive and be around for the long haul because she will gain a steady list of regulars lined up to see her because they know the quality of her services.