Oh shit I know you...Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so anyone who knows me or pays any type of attention to my posts knows I have a teenage daughter..so she met a boy online who lives 5 hours away ok cool in my book ..in my mind have a long distance boyfriend is a sure way to keep me from being from being a grammy before I am ready so anyway long story short parents work it out so kids can finally meet face to face after 6 months so boy and dad come for visit today and OMG almost lost it when I open door..he's a past client x's many visits ..neither one gives any idea we know each other and spend next 6 hours playing like we are just learning about each other...awesome faking on both our parts ( btw you earned a freebie in my book)

So I am sitting here wondering has anyone ever come this close to hobbie crossing your personal and how was it handled?????????
ha ha ha yes!! I am in nursing school and have run into one of my regulars while I was doing clinicals at a hospital!! ugh! I almost died! But he thought it was cool and came by when I was alone to say "hi"
What are the odds Vic---Crazy!
too funny, glad everyone kept their heads and made it work!
Mine Worked In Reverse.

My Client Knocks On The Door -

I Answer - He Walks Into The Room And Turns -

AND SURE AS SHIT If I DON'T KNOW HIM FROM THE "REAL WORLD"!!!

We Just Looked At Each Other, And He Says "I Know You... DON'T I?!?!?!"

And I Say "Yes From A PAST "REAL WORLD" Job"... And You Could JUST See

The Light Bulb Go Off In His Head!!!!!

ACTUALLY It Was Kind Of HOTTT!!!!! Like A Secret Fantasy Lived Out!!!!!

AND YES I DO STILL SEE HIM - HE IS A REGULAR!!!

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

Lilly

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR "LILLY EXPERIENCE" LATELY

I just ran into a previous client last week downtown. I had to get some documents, and needed some help. When I went up to the counter for some assistance there was a cute guy that looked really really familiar. I don't think he recognized me at first, but then it came to him. We were both grinning from ear to ear! It was kinda hot having to keep our composure around his co workers. He sat down next to me helping me take care of my errand. Talk about sexual tension!! It was definitely something to remember.

I see another client, in passing, where I shop at least 3 times a month. It was weird at first because my family is usually in tow, but now we just give a little wave.

And saw another hobbyist yet again today!!
I ran into a long time friend at a social. it was a little awkward at first as neither of us ever had discussed anything remotely hobby related in the past ohhhh 7 years!

lol
ha ha ha yes!! I am in nursing school and have run into one of my regulars while I was doing clinicals at a hospital!! ugh! I almost died! But he thought it was cool and came by when I was alone to say "hi" Originally Posted by Ashley20ut
What was he in for? Sex change, STDs, getting the knife removed that his SO left dangling in his arm, . . . ?
What was he in for? Sex change, STDs, getting the knife removed that his SO left dangling in his arm, . . . ? Originally Posted by pyramider
Ha no he's a student as well but does radiology
I ran into a provider in the grocery store. I said hi - she walked away.
I once tried to schedule with a lady. Once I went through screening and she told me her approximate location (which is very familiar to me!!!) she asked me a reather generic question. When I answered it, she told me she could not see me as she knows me from the real world. Every since then it has driven me crazy as I can't for the life of me figure it out!!!!

Spacemtn
I once ran into a hobbyist and his wife, at my day job. He played it sooooo cool I almost thought he didn't recognize me. I had to try to speak calmly and be ultra friendly to his wife who's questions I had to answer, the whole while I thought my heart was going to come up my throat and jump out of my mouth! I definitely needed a stiff drink after that one. Seeing someone from afar doesn't phase me, but small talk with a wife is nerve-wracking!
Lol girl that is so crazy! kinda makes u wonder what the dad may of thought "His mom's naughty in bed, better keep my boy away" and for that matter... what did u think? I mean u know this man obviously loves getting "Naughty" too... its in the genes... u want ur baby girl with him? He he...U know how parents can be!!! So funny tho! Did he contact u after, maybe on the way home? Think this is the most unique story ive heard in a while girl!!
What are the odds Vic---Crazy! Originally Posted by LBoog

Very slim so hopefully wont be repeated lol

Lol girl that is so crazy! kinda makes u wonder what the dad may of thought "His mom's naughty in bed, better keep my boy away" and for that matter... what did u think? I mean u know this man obviously loves getting "Naughty" too... its in the genes... u want ur baby girl with him? He he...U know how parents can be!!! So funny tho! Did he contact u after, maybe on the way home? Think this is the most unique story ive heard in a while girl!! Originally Posted by Marleys Angels

Since he saw me in a different light (mommy mode) I am sure he knows I am really a good girl ... I have taught my baby well so he can try but good luck (yeah right ya cant stop em if they want to do it..thats why I educated her very well in this department) plus they live a good 5 hours away and yes I got a text when they got home thanking me for staying cool and we should all get together again and we will put our "Naughtiness on hold as long as "they" are friendly
I have often thought it would work out that way. Both of you want to keep the secret so it will be an exciting but low key meeting.