Great time with Rachelina

I had the opportunity to meet a fantastic lady, her name was Rachelina. She was more than I expected. I felt there was a very special connection between the both of us. She knows how to treat you like a King. She is cute, sexy, intelligent and oh so stunning in person. Her photos are accurate. I loved her body and I couldn’t stop touching her soft and silky skin. We started our date by talking and breaking the ice warming up to each other and after a while she suggested that we should get comfortable. We started to French kiss each other and it was fantastic. She took the control and asked if she could kiss me below and I of course said yes. Her mouth felt wonderful so good as her tongue moved all over me until I said OK, it’s time to cover up and saddle up. She got on top and we started rocking and she was moving up and down on me, it was heaven. I lasted as long as I could but released my first shot. We cuddled for a while and talked. I then suggested that we take a nice warm shower together and she agreed. That was nice more French kissing and holding each other. I was taken by her genuine beauty. After our time playing in the shower we dried off and we’re back on the bed. She laid on her belly while I massaged her back legs and her cute butt. She then rolled over and said lets go again. I wasn’t sure if I could but I wasn’t going to say no either. So down she went and I was enjoying that warm wet mouth of hers. She tried her best to get me hard again but I just didn’t have it in me. We went over our time together and it didn’t bother her at all she’s not a clock watcher. This was my best night in Dallas all week. The following day I had to leave for home. This lady is the best treat her with respect and she will treat you like a king.
Uhh........
Dont know what to say... dude, read posting instruction first
Lots of good information, but should be in a review format.
I've seen her twice in past years when she's visited DFW. Everything the OP wrote is true. She's from South FL and spends 2-3 days in Dallas and 2-3 in FTW once or twice a year.

I need to do a better job checking her calendar... it's past time to see her again!