Any intel, only post in tryst

She posts in Dothan as "Queen Bee" and the reviews are awful. But you know, I'm Asian and grew up in a small farming community where I was the only non-white guy and it's not lost on me that as a result, I have a thing for white trash looking girls. So, while I haven't seen her, despite her bad reviews you have my blessing to try.
She posts in Dothan as "Queen Bee" and the reviews are awful. But you know, I'm Asian and grew up in a small farming community where I was the only non-white guy and it's not lost on me that as a result, I have a thing for white trash looking girls. So, while I haven't seen her, despite her bad reviews you have my blessing to try. Originally Posted by tna_porter
OMG I am laughing over here at your comment. So spot on the other her look.
She posts in Dothan as "Queen Bee" and the reviews are awful. But you know, I'm Asian and grew up in a small farming community where I was the only non-white guy and it's not lost on me that as a result, I have a thing for white trash looking girls. So, while I haven't seen her, despite her bad reviews you have my blessing to try. Originally Posted by tna_porter

I’m dead😂😂
Her BF dumped her. She was seeing other people.