Alerts on your phone when you get a pm.

Okay so two days ago I was getting email notifications on my phone telling me when someone would send me a pm. Now they have stopped? I don't get those emails on my phone anymore. I have already gone into the user control and re checked that box too send them too my phone but still not getting them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Tara
On the Left go to User CP
Then look down on your left to Edit Options
The Box you want is On that page about half way down.
Check your spam folder. That happened to me. Eccie pm notifications were suddenly going to the spam folder instead of my inbox.
That explains why you haven't replied to my last 150 PMs to you.
That explains why you haven't replied to my last 150 PMs to you. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
The IGNORE feature could cause this as well.
That explains why you haven't replied to my last 150 PMs to you. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Awww babe I would never ignore you sweetie
Check your spam folder. That happened to me. Eccie pm notifications were suddenly going to the spam folder instead of my inbox. Originally Posted by txhunter56
Yes thank you. That is what happened. They were going too my spam folder.
I'm glad you got it all figured out. Hopefully that means you received my pm about a reference check
Lol why no darling. Hows that pickle. You know between you and eccienewbie? That was a fun post.
OMG I have been going through the same thing for a while now. I've been worried that people think I'm full of it when I try to explain. I even turned off pm's for a while, I changed passwords to everything. But I finally just figured it out,,,,,it was getting sent to my spam folder. Check your settings on your email and maybe that will help.
that explains it cassandra! I have sent a few pm's your way in the past...
I had no idea I'm so sorry. I'll never know because my spam deletes itself after so long. :-( Can I make it up to you budblack1? :-)
Yes you sure can! Check your pm