hey hey... SOME ONE HAS A NEW SHOWCASE!!!!

HEY FRIENDS,
GOT A COUPLE COMMENTS ABOUT MY SHOWCASE.... SO I TOTALLY RE DESIGNED IT SO TO SAY COME CHECK ME OUT... TY FOR THE IMPUT FIRENDS WHO HELPED ME WITH IDEAS FOR IT!
PS....I CAN NOW ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS!

SNEAK PEEK FOR YA
Lost me be the firs to say it SEXY!
Lost me be the firs to say it SEXY! Originally Posted by Pilgrim78666
TY HONEY
[Dick mode] How is this not a blatant ad? [/Dick mode]
CHICKS ALWAYS POST ABOUT NEW PICS BUT I DO IT, ITS AN ADD MAN WHATEVER
CHICKS ALWAYS POST ABOUT NEW PICS BUT I DO IT, ITS AN ADD MAN WHATEVER Originally Posted by Skilar Rayne
Woman, don't shortchange yourself! You're a hot chick, too.... but this thread is no different from any regular ad.
its a invite to my showcase not an ad
an ad would state my local and prices and other things sooo.... not getting your reasoning
Lost me be the firs to say it SEXY! Originally Posted by Pilgrim78666
Love the TACO in picture #12!
Very Nice!
thoughtbthe taco would spice things up!
thoughtbthe taco would spice things up! Originally Posted by Skilar Rayne
I loved it! When I post a TACO I get two bonus Points!
[Dick mode] How is this not a blatant ad? [/Dick mode] Originally Posted by Beagle
It is an AD. But if there are no services or prices listed it's perfectly fine! And its also OK to bitch about it! Or you can just enjoy the Taco till they remove it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Hey gang, on occasion I've seen staff take action on what is referred to as a "threAD" as though there was actually some sort of rule on this site disallowing it.

Well, there's not....and that's not an oversight.

ECCIE is threAD friendly: what this means is that no staff is to take action against any post or thread that someone considers to be a threAD. Don't move it. Don't point or suspend the poster. Don't warn the member in any way...PM or in a post. If someone RTMs a post referring to it as a threAD, simply let them know that we do not take action on those types of posts and if they want to let the OP know in a respectful way, go ahead.....but again, I do not want any warnings coming from staff unless instructed to do so.

With that said, if the members want to express their distaste on a thread that they feel is blatant advertising, let them...within reason. Just don't let it get out of hand, meaning insults or other violations of forum guidelines.

Thanks for your cooperation,

St. C
I think I got a little yellow fever ....