Just Who Is DD?

Is he your everday plumber?

Car Salesman? Pimp? Do Gooder?

He may very well be The Most Interesting Man In The World.

David Douchehurst....I love you, man.
Like ol' Popeye use'ta say: "Eye yam what eye yam and that's all that eye yam."
You're a potato?
You're a potato? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Look, sugar booger, a true yam ain't no tater. Sure, it's a tuber, but it ain't no tater!

Tha truth 'bout tha real life true Yam.

Ah don't know whut's tha matter with ya, tryin' ta tell me whut's whut. Mus' be a lib'ral commie Dem-0-crat.
Will I get pointed if I call you a tater? Neener neener, tater tater tater!
Ha!
He is surely one of us regulars with a split personality and more than one email address.

I am Spartacus!
Will I get pointed if I call you a tater? Neener neener, tater tater tater! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Will I get pointed if I call you a tater? Neener neener, tater tater tater! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
If'n ya keep thet up Ah'm a-gonna call my ol' buddy Greg "Rolling Thunder" Abbott an' hav'im file an amicus brief a'gin ya in tha Texas Supreme Court fer trademark infringement on beee-half o' ol' Ron "Tater" White. Cease an' deee-sist, Ah tells ya! Cease an' deee-sist!

Whatever you say, tater!
My money is on a provider instead of a man for DD.
My money is on a provider instead of a man for DD. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Born a Man or Born a Female?

Plus my money goes to providers already

Somewhere it was said DD was a Hobbyist reborn or reincarnated or whatever a Hobbyist goes through for a sex, I mean handle change....
as all money should!
So, come to find out, I am in love with a fucking potatoe? Lame. This just beats all.
If'n ya wants ta know whut love really is, hunny, jus' bend over an' Ah'll show ya! Then y'all kin tell me if'n it's lame.

Scarlett, you should take Mr. Douchehurst up on his offer, just don't mash the tator with your tig o bitties, k? Lol