Favorite San Antonio breastaurant?

So which is your favorite breastaurant to get some food and drink?

Vote and share why if you wish.

SF
Bikini's is shut down, fyi.
There are several Bikini's in SA, are they all shut down?

SF
Website just lists one Bikini's in SA now, the one off IH35. Well out of my hobby zone, at least.
So which is your favorite breastaurant to get some food and drink?

Vote and share why if you wish.

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
Twin Peaks I actually can't wait to see what the talent is going to be like at the new one off blanco and 410 when it opens.
The Bikini's at 1604 and 35 is not bad. At least the girls are friendly. Hooter's bitches have not figured out the old guys have money for tips, they are always hanging out with the younger.

Now the one I really like in Houston was Bone Daddy's, all the girls were hot and friendly.
Not a huge fan of any of them actually. Its really hard to get laid in those places. Unless I just have no game.
Neither, I use my lunch $ and time to use my Ojos Locos to look under a provider's Tilted Kilt to see what kind of Bikinis she is/is not wearing, honk at her Hooters, and climb her Twin Peaks.
Twin Peaks I actually can't wait to see what the talent is going to be like at the new one off blanco and 410 when it opens. Originally Posted by a10bomb
I just noticed the new Twin Peaks when I drove past yesterday. I tried once to get into the one at I10 and Dezavala, but there was a two hour wait to be seated because there was NFL playoffs that day. Perhaps when the new location opens, the waiting time to get a seat will be improved. I voted for Hooters because the locations are close to where I live, and the service is usually pretty good. Cant wait for the new Twin Peaks to open, because its more convenient for me than the one on Dezavala.
I went to Bikinis by the medical center a few years ago and was very disappointed. I wanted to tell some of those girls to cover up. Hooters is kinda played out. Especially with newer places such as Twin Peaks popping up around town. Ojos Locos has some decent eye candy but the atmosphere is ghetto as hell. Same for Chulas. I've heard nothing but good things from Twin Peaks on 10 and Dezavala. I have yet to see the other locations or Tilted Kilt
For the sheer amount of time it takes to get in, and not having the beer they advertise, I pass on TP. Haven't been to TK but looks great to me. I like Ojos because it is 1. convenient, 2. quick to get in and seated, 3. the women, 4. the ghetto appeal that others don't like, 5. ghetto women.
Did Chulas once and won't go back.
This just in:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/racy-b...143448488.html

"Extensive beer selection"...? Not at our TP.
This just in:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/racy-b...143448488.html

"Extensive beer selection"...? Not at our TP. Originally Posted by FootLong
I like how TX has twelve of the locations of the 57 total.

May just have to try it out sometime.
I have not been to the Hooters in this town but I wouldn't go because the food sucks. I used to frequent the one back home because it was very convenient to drink several beers and just walk across the street back to my apartment. The talent wasn't the greatest but the bartender was quick.

The one time I went to Ojos with a co-worker of mine I was pleasantly surprised by the talent and how friendly the bartender was.

Twin peaks....pretty friendly girls that are dumb as rocks. Dont expect your order to be right the first time.

Tilted Kilt...The food was decent and the waitress was oddly professional...I guess she thought me and my friend were on a real date.

Honestly, if I want to to look at boobies I just say screw it at hit up the SS, the VIP bartenders are great.
I read the financial review of Twin Peaks so I thought to go in and check it out.

Nice looking girls, but the food was so so. I've had better food for cheaper at a strip club.

The big screen was a running TP commercial, got old fast.

Guess that's one to cross off in the bucket list.