Breaking news!: HRC back under FBI investigation!

Bye bye Hillary, you worthless cunt!

• jma9
  • 10-28-2016, 12:14 PM
Just found out about this; what a fucking great day!?!
Bye bye Hillary, you worthless cunt!

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The fix is in at the FBI and Dept. of INjustice. shrilLIARy will get away with it AGAIN !
That's bizarre - how did they previously miss and now suddenly find more emails? They must be pretty damning for the FBI to announce anything.
  • jma9
  • 10-28-2016, 12:26 PM
That's bizarre - how did they previously miss and now suddenly find more emails? They must be pretty damning for the FBI to announce anything. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm hoping that Comey isn't such a Beta Cuck after all and they sat on this info until now. Arresting her a few days prior to the election (to late to throw some other communist in her place) would be great!
The fix is in at the FBI and Dept. of INjustice. shrilLIARy will get away with it AGAIN ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You really think Comey would set himself up for another embarrassment?

That's bizarre - how did they previously miss and now suddenly find more emails? They must be pretty damning for the FBI to announce anything. Originally Posted by lustylad
Wikileaks. The gift that just keeps giving.
The sad thing is the libtard cone gobblers will STILL support this POS.
The sad thing is the libtard cone gobblers will STILL support this POS. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Yeah, I know. They're all ethically challenged.
You really think Comey would set himself up for another embarrassment?

Wikileaks. The gift that just keeps giving. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Way to go Julian Assange!
The sad thing is the libtard cone gobblers will STILL support this POS. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Yep, 240 million morons and Comey is one of them. This crazy bitch will be elected president with so much baggage they'll have to add on an additional floor to the White House, lol.

Jim
Literally LOL!!!

Yep, 240 million morons and Comey is one of them. This crazy bitch will be elected president with so much baggage they'll have to add on an additional floor to the White House, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Here's a link to this breaking story. https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...a_breakingnews

So, I guess its about time for old Bill to arrange another meeting with Obama's lapdog AG, Loretta Lynch, so they can talk about their grandkids and golf again. Lol.
You know if we did half the crimes they did we would be in club fed - forever just saying
I'm hearing that the 'Carlos Danger' investigation may have something to do with it.

If he's responsible for crooked Hillary's downfall it would be fuckin' hilarious!

LMAO!!!

What a bunch of idiots!
I'm hearing that the 'Carlos Danger' investigation may have something to do with it.

If he's responsible for crooked Hillary's downfall it would be fuckin' hilarious!

LMAO!!!

What a bunch of idiots! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
+1