Resignation letters piling up from disaffected FBI agents, his wife urging him to admit he was wrong

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...stigation.html

I hope all these evil fuckers burn along with the POS occupying the white house.
If Hillary wins Comey and all mutinous agents need to be fired. Time to overhaul the FBI and get rid of those right wing extremists. They should have never been granted security clearance since they're basically religious fundamentalists.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...stigation.html

I hope all these evil fuckers burn along with the POS occupying the white house. Originally Posted by canuckeight

Even 0zombies are getting on the TRUMP TRAIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLpfZC9Otks
If Hillary wins Comey and all mutinous agents need to be fired. Time to overhaul the FBI and get rid of those right wing extremists. They should have never been granted security clearance since they're basically religious fundamentalists. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah right, she should fire Comey. He'll probably retire with millions paid to him from the Clinton Foundation for keeping Hillary out of the slammer. You must be one of the 240 million morons that have no fucking idea of what's really going on in this Country. You're on the same level of stupidity as that fat turd Luke Wyatt.

Jim
If Hillary wins Comey and all mutinous agents need to be fired. Time to overhaul the FBI and get rid of those right wing extremists. They should have never been granted security clearance since they're basically religious fundamentalists. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah right, she should fire Comey. He'll probably retire with millions paid to him from the Clinton Foundation for keeping Hillary out of the slammer. You must be one of the 240 million morons that have no fucking idea of what's really going on in this Country. You're on the same level of stupidity as that fat turd Luke Wyatt.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

I very well know what's going on. I have way more brain cells and brain power than you posses as a member of whatever basket you're in. ;-) ok Mr. Conspiracy Theorist
I very well know what's going on. I have way more brain cells and brain power than you posses as a member of whatever basket you're in. ;-) ok Mr. Conspiracy Theorist Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I hate to break the terrible news to ya Boy, but you're no smarter than a caged bird. Oh by the way I am one of the 80 million in this country who are the real American Patriots. The rest of you stupid motherfuckers have fallen for the bullshit these political people have fed you. You should be ashamed of yourself for helping this country fall apart. Ya dummy.

Jim
I very well know what's going on. I have way more brain cells and brain power than you posses as a member of whatever basket you're in. ;-) ok Mr. Conspiracy Theorist Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Umm, no your a dumb MOFO. You have proved that over and over again.
Comey will be fired. Drumpf should be jailed. Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!
Comey will be fired. Drumpf should be jailed. Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You've got it ass backwards asswipe. But this is what can we expect from one of the many idiots that occupies this country. You're just another dummy bent on ruining this country.

Jim
If Hillary wins there will be a constitutional crisis in this country you stupid sap sucker. She will be under a criminal investigation you fucking idiot. You're a dumb cocksucker.
Oh by the way I am one of the 80 million in this country who are the real American Patriots. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
^ why

You should be ashamed of yourself for helping this country fall apart. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
^ I'm extremely proud.

I hate to break the terrible news to ya Boy, but you're no smarter than a caged bird. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
^ where did you go to college and what was your GPA? (feel free to PM me.)
How would you know?

It's not like you or any other progressive ever works in law enforcement or know anyone who does.

You just call the cops for protection whenever one of your pet ethnic/racial groups turns on you and beats/robs you.
How would you know?

It's not like you or any other progressive ever works in law enforcement or know anyone who does.

You just call the cops for protection whenever one of your pet ethnic/racial groups turns on you and beats/robs you. Originally Posted by Revenant

Depends on the situation but for the most part I don't believe in calling cops at all. I believe in personal revenge street style.

^ that was a joke by the way for the record ;-)
I hate to break the terrible news to ya Boy, but you're no smarter than a caged bird. Oh by the way I am one of the 80 million in this country who are the real American Patriots. The rest of you stupid motherfuckers have fallen for the bullshit these political people have fed you. You should be ashamed of yourself for helping this country fall apart. Ya dummy.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim you are a patriot? Don't make me barf- when did you serve in this country? When did you shed some blood for this country?