Trey Gowdy Bitch-Slaps Dirty Harry Reid - "I Did Not Know Mormons Used Drugs"!

Good riddance to the slimiest political hack ever to run the US Senate, Dirty Harry Reid!

Trey Gowdy just gave him a well-deserved bitch-slapping for threatening FBI Director Jim Comey:

"Thank God he's leaving, is my initial reaction. My second reaction is: I did not know Mormons used drugs. And anyone who is capable of sending out that press release has to be under the influence of something.

The person responsible for this fact pattern is Secretary Clinton.

Jim Comey did not tell her to use her private server. He did not say to mislead the public about whether or not you turned over all of your work emails. And he certainly didn't say, Secretary Clinton, why don't you say you neither sent nor received classified information. So, look, Senator Reid is a political hack and Jim Comey is a law enforcement officer.

He's not a Republican or a Democrat. I've had my differences with him in the past, but he's not a political hack like Senator Reid is."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...use_drugs.html
When has that little troll, Harry Reid, ever been right about anything?
I disagree with Trey Gowdy's defense of Comey not being a "political hack".

Comey is a political hack by doing what he did with the clinton case.

didn't know harry reid was mormon.
Good bye, Harry.
Harry Reid hadn't had a bitch slap like that since his last bow flex workout.
I disagree with Trey Gowdy's defense of Comey not being a "political hack".

Comey is a political hack by doing what he did with the clinton case.

didn't know harry reid was mormon. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Me neither, I always thought he was a moron.
Harry Reid hadn't had a bitch slap like that since his last bow flex workout. Originally Posted by gnadfly
it wasnn't a machine, but a rubber band. snap back happens.
Me neither, I always thought he was a moron. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, I learned he was a moronic Mormon four years ago when he stood on the floor of the Senate and lied his ass off. Then there were special "exceptions" he garnered from the BLM that average Nevada ranchers were being prosecuted for.
Yeah, he lied his ass off about Mitt Romney's taxes. And he faced no consequences for his lying, so it just encouraged him to tell more egregious lies. He is thoroughly corrupt, even by DC standards. And his corruption has cost all of us $$$ and more. We put billions into a nuclear waste disposal site at Yucca Mountain. Then Dirty Harry put his lackey on the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to kill the project. Now we have a big white elephant and nowhere to put our spent nuclear fuel rods. Fucking asshole. He also invested in a solar energy farm in Nevada and steered DOE stimulus money toward it. Fucking thief.
The asshole also enriched himself by using his political connections to scoop up big dollars by engineering some crony real estate deals that made all the Whitewater stuff look chickenshit by comparison.

What a guy!
Is Trey Gowdy still pissing away taxpayers money?
The asshole also enriched himself by using his political connections to scoop up big dollars by engineering some crony real estate deals that made all the Whitewater stuff look chickenshit by comparison.

What a guy! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Yeah, I think he put his son in charge of many of his crony enrichment schemes. Not only is Dirty Harry thoroughly corrupt, he even corrupts his own progeny. But then, maybe it's in their DNA anyway. Hard to say which.

And didn't he start his career at the Nevada State Gambling Control Board? Lol - what could possibly be more corrupt than that? To Dirty Harry, bribes and kickbacks and sweetheart deals are as American as apple pie. Lining his pockets and lying to the public are as effortlessly routine as brushing his teeth in the morning.
Is Trey Gowdy still pissing away taxpayers money? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Looking for another Golden Shower, chimp? Don't waste your time. As the saying goes, Trey wouldn't piss on you if your simian ass was on fire!