Words of wisdom from Salman Rushdie

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Sounds about right, coming from a fiction novel writer.
What other breaking news do you have dipshit?
Sounds about right, coming from a fiction novel writer.
What other breaking news do you have dipshit? Originally Posted by canuckeight
Rushdie is one of the 240 million idiots along with Assup. Their reality is made up of fiction. That's why it's so easy for the Globalist to put a puppet in the White House.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 10-31-2016, 04:18 PM
FUCK HIM, AND FUCK YOU. Isn't he a fucking English asshole, anyway?

What business is our election to him?
And I bet yassir rightupmyass likes puppets and dolls too. Don't you lemming? You like to play with your dolly's?
Yes, Asswipes a stupid cocksucking pig.
Words of Idiotacy from a foreigner. I wonder he has his own personal leak or if he is just doing a Harry Reid.
0vomiters 0vomiting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYF3atS_L5A Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
A Liberal Circle Jerk, lol. Bill Maher claiming everyone and everything is crazy when it comes to conservatives. He's a washed up comedian and now a paid shill, lol.

Jim
A Liberal Circle Jerk, lol. Bill Maher claiming everyone and everything is crazy when it comes to conservatives. He's a washed up comedian and now a paid shill, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

YUP! All the more reason to KILL the TV. Shot it with a shotgun and post it on you-tube!

YUP! All the more reason to KILL the TV. Shot it with a shotgun and post it on you-tube!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

like this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss4jbv3wVSg

you idiot. Rushdie ain't got no skin in this game, pig. he's a Brit. he has no vote. does he have a voice? not in the USA!. has Al-Qaeda lifted his fatwā yet? bahahaha
And I bet yassir rightupmyass likes puppets and dolls too. Don't you lemming? You like to play with your dolly's? Originally Posted by canuckeight
Especially his blowup shriLIARy doll with the extra big dildo to peg his fag ass !
1) Salman Rushdie is a Brit. I don't give a fuck we he supports for president.

2) Salman Rushdie also supported Bill Clinton who is guilty of almost every accusation he just threw at Trump.
Salmon is good. I like mine with capers, pan sauteed, and stuffed with blue point crab.

Ohh and I agree with Rushdie too.