Where the fuck is LUBE ASS, SISSY CHUMP, IV'E GOT SMALL DICK AND OTHER LIBERTARDS?

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AT? TOO MUCH PRESSURE FROM HITLARY CAMP?
You mean where are the faggots?
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AT? TOO MUCH PRESSURE FROM HITLARY CAMP? Originally Posted by canuckeight
You mean where are the faggots? Originally Posted by bambino
they are where society says they should be ... with their asses duct taped to a gloryhole to be buttraped until they pass out. babaahahaha
You mean where are the faggots? Originally Posted by bambino
Yes, I stand corrected. where are you faggots? Can't take the heat from a burning inferno called HRC campaign?
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AT? TOO MUCH PRESSURE FROM HITLARY CAMP? Originally Posted by canuckeight
Prolly at a reach around crew MEATing and costume BALL, since NONE of those eunuchs were born with any ! And they might have had a crush of orders for LUBE Wide Ass's specially carved pumpkins for all of their tranny and fag friends !
I forgot, they are probably out trick or treating. Looking for some free candy. I think Mrs Jones has some razor blade apples for you, remember to bite hard jerk offs.
You are small dick why can't you find it? Fuck Hillary you stupid dick head. What is this a faggot circle jerk with you as pivot man?
You are small dick why can't you find it? Fuck Hillary you stupid dick head. What is this a faggot circle jerk with you as pivot man? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How many dingleberries have YOU tried to pass off as " candy " to the trick-or-treaters in those KansASS mountians EKIM ?
Nice outfit gay rey, getting much action? Have someone quote you so I can see your answer.

Nice outfit gay rey, getting much action? Have someone quote you so I can see your answer.

Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU sure are proud of YOUR tranny " girlfriend " aren't ya EKIM !? That's twice today YOU'VE posted her picture for all to see. Does she make YOU wear makeup like hers when SHE PEGS YOU !!! ? Keep up YOUR DOTY campaign EKIM, ya just might make it this year !!!