Chris Matthews tingle down my leg HAMMERS CLINTON

Was he actually advocating voting for Trump?
Was he actually advocating voting for Trump? Originally Posted by bambino
Sounds like it, but definately threw Clinton under bus.
Rats are leaving the sinking ship.
Remember, the Demomedia dumped her in favor of Obama. When Hillary started hinting she'd run again, many on MSNBC, and other Progressive outlets didn't cut her any slack. It was only after the Democratic Corporate public and private masters anointed her did certain media outlets fall in line.

Looking back, I think the country would have been better off if Hillary would have won the nomination in 2008.
Looking back, I think the country would have been better off if Hillary would have won the nomination in 2008. Originally Posted by gnadfly

why make such a superfluous statement when you know you can't logically explain a word of what you're stating. You jokers are hilarious.

I'll take a table for Obama's 3rd term please
This time Chrissy got a Heterosexual Tingle up his leg... OH SHIT!

^ That's better than Bimbo's constant tingle up his ass.
^ That's better than Bimbo's constant tingle up his ass. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Or your constant tingle for cock in your whore mouth and wanting money to boot. You commies should suck cock for free!

Or your constant tingle for cock in your whore mouth and wanting money to boot. You commies should suck cock for free!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Did you take your meds tonight? I guessing not. I'm also guessing you're on welfare or get social security. Nothing happening in this country affects you in anyway. You're good keep watching the Golden Girl re-runs and eating at Denny's on Weekend mornings. You'll be ok.
Did you take your meds tonight? I guessing not. I'm also guessing you're on welfare or get social security. Nothing happening in this country affects you in anyway. You're good keep watching the Golden Girl re-runs and eating at Denny's on Weekend mornings. You'll be ok. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Whore, I pay for your EBT card and 0zer0 phone. Golden Girls like you sucking cock behind the Denny's dumpster is what old whores do... wet back busboy/dish washers really appreciate your services.

• DSK
  • 11-01-2016, 09:24 PM
Was he actually advocating voting for Trump? Originally Posted by bambino
Almost sounded like it, and Obama seems to be encouraging Director Comey through allowing Josh Earnest to praise Director Comey. Weird and hard to figure - maybe they don't want their own emails hacked and have been blackmailed by someone?