Pack of 5 ?

I seen many lady's have prices 85/135/165 why don't they round to nearest 20 are hoping for after or do lot of guys have after 5? Thoughts.
I have a few thoughts on this matter. I think you post some of the most ridiculously rambling posts I have ever seen.

It has been suggested that your profile is fake and you are posting this stupid crap on purpose to see what kind of lame responses you will get.

Count me firmly in that corner. Fold this sham up and go away.
Is simply to get an extra $$ out of you. Most guys stop at the ATM on their way to appointment for the donation fee. ATM's dispense cash in $20's.

Most hobiests work and do not have time to stop and buy a soda to break the $20. Hobiests instead hand them $100 instead of $85 donation.
Is simply to get an extra $$ out of you. Most guys stop at the ATM on their way to appointment for the donation fee. ATM's dispense cash in $20's.

Most hobiests work and do not have time to stop and buy a soda to break the $20. Hobiests instead hand them $100 instead of $85 donation. Originally Posted by Fizley
I have no idea how you were able to decipher his hieroglyphics into a somewhat coherent statement.

But I would think if you are seeing providers at that end of the spectrum the extra 15 bucks would mean a lot to you. At $85 a pop, you would get a total freebie after 6 sessions and have an extra 5 bucks in your pocket. Eventually you could even save up enough to see a decent top shelf provider.

But I could be wrong about this. Perhaps these guys are secretly rich and enjoy throwing around the extra $15. To each his own.

Most hobiests work and do not have time to stop and buy a soda to break the $20. Hobiests instead hand them $100 instead of $85 donation. Originally Posted by Fizley

I agree. IMO its done because most hobbiests know clients usually just have a fresh stack of 20s from the ATM< so will wind up giving more, because they can't break change..

That's why I often hit a food joint, eat something, so i DO have the exact amount when i go out hobbying.
I seen many lady's have prices 85/135/165 ...Thoughts. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Where exactly are you looking where you see "many ladies" with that price range??

I don't see any ladies that make change!! I always bring enough fives!!
Where exactly are you looking where you see "many ladies" with that price range??

I don't see any ladies that make change!! I always bring enough fives!!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
My thoughts also. Have never seen those odd amounts in any profile/ad. My bank ATM dispenses 5's as an option.
I have a few thoughts on this matter. I think you post some of the most ridiculously rambling posts I have ever seen.

It has been suggested that your profile is fake and you are posting this stupid crap on purpose to see what kind of lame responses you will get.

Count me firmly in that corner. Fold this sham up and go away. Originally Posted by Jam3768
He reminds me of Yitzchak, but only more rambling, bizarre.
  • Old-T
  • 10-26-2018, 03:04 PM
Hints of our Portugese alumni, with a dash of TreeTop....

But to the post: Do most guys put SO LITTLE prep into seeing a lady? Wow, hard to comprehend actually.
Yes, some guys have a 5. And I certainly don’t mind being left exact change. My gift was 250, but I did change it to 240 to make it easier on the guys. But good clients know to leave a tip. 10-15 dollars isn’t much. Myself, and many other ladies have been tipped 100-200. If 15 bucks breaks you, you probably shouldn’t hobby.
Since 2011, I’ve only had one visitor ask for change. And I gave it to him, no problem.