Klyde Warren Park covered up with MILFs

So, I don't know if doing the hobby has made me more aware of the female form or if getting strange is something that once you start getting it, you notice it everywhere, but I was at Klyde Warren Park, the park of bits, and I was amazed at all the hot MILF ass on display. I felt a little pervy watching a mother pushing a child in a stroller and all I wanted to know is if she was wearing a thong or if she shaves her vag. Dallas is a great town to live in. Any other good spots for checking out MILF ass?
It appears you need to sign up for an afternoon yoga class my friend.
Get out of the suburbs. It's like this all over the downtown/uptown area. More good looking civilians than you can shake a stick at.
All us hot milfs hang out there....thot you knew!!! and the perot museum....where ya been??? lol
Get out of the suburbs. It's like this all over the downtown/uptown area. More good looking civilians than you can shake a stick at. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Ya there's a whole other level of one-upping here....It's impressive and I love it!!!! ))))
All us hot milfs hang out there....thot you knew!!! and the perot museum....where ya been??? lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
So, THN: what do you wear under your yoga pants?
I don't wear yoga pants.... I'm a minidress girl.... always with a thong

and I do all my fancy yoga poses BCD ......
Hot Nurse go to Shops of Legacy on the north edge of Plano bordering Frisco. This is MILF heaven. I have had a lot of fun with my lady friend on attracting them for extra curricular activity. If you care to venture that far north let me know so we can go fishing for MILF. You will be the bait and I will set the hook. Let's see how many we can reel in! LOL