Limp Biscuits???? IF a hottie does everythinggggggg - and still ZERO

Sooooo when one does everything on the menu and still ZERO - Limp Biscuit

What can a girl do then for him? I've seen/hear and dealt with a lot of issues with men and women and NEVER kissed and told a soul. I have ALWAYS put smiles on ppl faces.

I asked cause "one" got upset with me after an hour and 15 minutes straight and verbal pleaded to ruin me. I'm like REALLY it's NOT MY fault? - CLEARLY meds are needed. 'bluepill

NO, I didn't tell him this....just thought it. I'm not rude.

I have NEVER had a problem with ANYONE. And I given my all and special for Texas.

I talked to his past girls and they finally told me the same happened to them.
But for some reason he's after my soul or something when he should just go to the doctor and get help.

I was nice to him about his issue. It doesn't matter to me...no one's perfect.
BUT a lie is a lie. And that's not right.

What can a girl do?
And please do not punish me if this isn't in the right area, I'll just apologize now. But I was told to post here. So I hope they were right.

He said vs she said is for kids.

Again what can a girl do when a person lies on them?

Thank you in advance Eccie members for any advice.
There is nothing a girl can do and 99.9% of the time it isn't her fault. He should be gracious and let you know it is HIS problem. It has happened to me and most of the male population after 50 years of age.
Nothing. He should be prepared with little pills if this happens and just swallow his pride.
Did ya' try sticking a tongue up his butt? NaN said that usually gets his motor chuggin'. when the candles won't light.

You could try rubbing an egg on it or something. I don't know if it will do any good, but at least you can scratch that off of the "tried it" list. {shrugs}

There's really not a whole helluva lot you can do, there, lanivip if the guy is going to lie about you...although this seems like a pretty good approach. At least this way, you can air your side of the matter

Regards,
SKF

Well Jonathan Moxon lied about me in his review and guys are now sending me mean emails and told me why they won't see me. Which is wrong of him.

Is there any girls out here seen him? It's not my fault if he can't keep STANDING.
Im really sorry you had to go through that! I have seen him before and I don't want to put his business out there but I think its completely wrong to blame that body of yours when in all it might be just him. Plus you have 3 other positive reviews....so why are these men basing everything off this one review. And to get hate mail when all you are trying to do is provide a service...is just wrong!!
Again, I don't care if a person can or can't. NO ONE is perfect. AND I LOVE working for a smile.
BUT when a gentleman turns into a LYING jerk. The gloves come off.

Thank Alyssa - you are RIGHT. WHO couldn't get a "complete smile" from this body. LOL
I'm just saying he didn't have to lie and try to blame me. AFTER the fact. He even said it happens.

Just because I'm new DOESN'T mean ANYONE can just LIE on me. He should feel ashame....and NO not about his issue but FOR LYING and blaming the rain for it.

Thank you.
What did he say that was a lie?
Cabletex7, may I private message the things???? Not sure if I can post it hear. I AM SURE that other providers will back me up on this too with you.
Lani, I wouldn't have a problem with you standing in front of me! Your SEXY!
Calling him out by handle is not cool. You were fine until then.
Well Jonathan Moxon lied about me in his review and guys are now sending me mean emails and told me why they won't see me. Which is wrong of him.

Is there any girls out here seen him? It's not my fault if he can't keep STANDING. Originally Posted by lanivip

Calling him out by handle is not cool. You were fine until then. Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Agreed. Not cool at all. And revealing that she read his review? The word escapes me - not "uncool," but I don't want to infringe upon Wakeup's chosen arena. Carry on.
^^^^Like she said the gloves come off....
You go girl...you have every right to call bullshit on a review...keep it going...