Epic Salmon run Week

• Toyz
  • 11-28-2014, 11:55 AM
'Tis the dawn of the glorious yearly December Salmon run...

Every December we see the beginning of the Holiday Salmon Run...Thanksgiving is over...Black Friday has drained wallets, travel to family has emptied gas tanks...the Turkey is running out and the proverbial cupboard is bare. You look up and DAMN! Rent is due in 2-6 days...

But worry thee not yon Hoogars of Dallas & travelling Hooktoids. Many ATX Mongers plan for these lean times by enhancing our Holiday Salmon run budgets!

Competition will be stiff. Lotsa Ho's will be needing money for presents, baby Daddy cash, Pimp needin' paid, Pappa needs a brand new bag...etc, etc.

Many Mongers will have their funds stretched too by domestical duties & presents of their own so most will be bargain shopping looking for a Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Hoogar Salmon Run bargain.

Time to think "Whats the best deal I can offer for my loving Mongers" & toss those ads out there, send those "I gotta deal ONLY for you baby" offers.

Time to sing along everybody
{{{Sung to the tune of O Christmas Tree}}}

O Salmon run, O Salmon Run
How much we love the sound of thee.

O Salmon run, O Salmon Run
How much we love the sound of thee.

You're sweeter with December chill
Cum get your babe, & have your fill
O Salmon Run, o Salmon run
How much we love the sound of thee

O Salmon Run, O Salmon run
How much pleasure you give to me
Just spread those legs & then you'll see

Theres bargains there, for you and me
Theres barely even time to pee
My eyes tear up when I think of thee

See you soon ladies! Post those OPEC rates now!

Sometimes low bidder is the one who makes serious bank.

I spent waaaaaaay too much last night and today. Count me in
Everyone enjoy an epic holidaze in and out of hobbyland

I think we should do it different this year...... Schedule a time and place for all those with money available and toss the ladies in the center of the group with a price tag and see who can grab up what they want and get out without getting hurt too bad!
  • Tetas
  • 11-28-2014, 04:42 PM
I think we should do it different this year...... Schedule a time and place for all those with money available and toss the ladies in the center of the group with a price tag and see who can grab up what they want and get out without getting hurt too bad! Originally Posted by Whispers
LOL, I LIKE this idea...
Remember, no blood, no foul!
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2014, 04:47 PM
I think we should do it different this year...... Schedule a time and place for all those with money available and toss the ladies in the center of the group with a price tag and see who can grab up what they want and get out without getting hurt too bad! Originally Posted by Whispers
LETS GET IT ON!!

But wait...who do we give the ones that arent picked to?
Well, IF us mongers indeed benefit from an epic Salmon run, then why not match any deal with 50% or more to Whispers Xmas fund raiser???

For example, 50 off a regular hoogar donation (or advertised deal) ---> monger donates 25 (or more) to the Xmas fundraiser?

Sounds good to me !!!
LOL, I LIKE this idea...
Remember, no blood, no foul! Originally Posted by riday
It worked for Target last night!

If we do it we need to be in the mix early.... As it goes on linger people start paying too much for things....... They even sneak some old models into the mix and folks pay too much for them....
Admittedly, I had to 'scale' back this week, on any hobby activities, due to family obligations. I will be 'gillty' of running with the salmon this next week - which 'reely' is 'brill-iant' for you guys, right?

Last month was great and there is no scrambling for rent, thank God. But, there is no need, for me, to be 'koi' and 'mullet' over - after all, you don't need to be a brain sturgeon to realize that Christmas is coming, along w/ December's bills, right?

So, I will also take advantage of this oppor-tuna-ty to remind you gentlemen that I am OPEC friendly. Better you hear it from me than 'salmon' else, yes?

My first thought when I saw this thread was, "Oh great! Another one of Toyz' Salmon Run posts that I have been herring about!" but, rather than 'carp' about it...I decided to dive right in

Aphro*swishswish*dite
I fishing trip where I "don't" want to land big ones?
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2014, 06:55 AM
Admittedly, I had to 'scale' back this week, on any hobby activities, due to family obligations. I will be 'gillty' of running with the salmon this next week - which 'reely' is 'brill-iant' for you guys, right?

Last month was great and there is no scrambling for rent, thank God. But, there is no need, for me, to be 'koi' and 'mullet' over - after all, you don't need to be a brain sturgeon to realize that Christmas is coming, along w/ December's bills, right?

So, I will also take advantage of this oppor-tuna-ty to remind you gentlemen that I am OPEC friendly. Better you hear it from me than 'salmon' else, yes?

My first thought when I saw this thread was, "Oh great! Another one of Toyz' Salmon Run posts that I have been herring about!" but, rather than 'carp' about it...I decided to dive right in

Aphro*swishswish*dite
Originally Posted by Aphrodite

That's the spirit girl! Its not done as a "we vs them" thing, its more about how in times of catastrophe people do cum together to help one another....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4w...ert-1994_music
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2014, 07:07 AM
I fishing trip where I "don't" want to land big ones? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I actually landed, split open, and ate a small Black Salmon just last night Uncle Looking!

Mongers should remember that during this hallowed season, Salmon cum in all colors, shapes & from many countries!

There is the delectable domestic Salmon. Has white flesh, sometimes with freckles...
The rare Asian Salmon, with almond eyes and a very pink tender inner flesh...
The black Salmon, very sweet and tends to flop around more than most...
Don't forget the mixed salmon running in various shades...
Or the Spanish Salmon, a bit too spicy for some but just right for others.

Stock up now and feast for the winter!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ED0E5BBC83A42B
I actually landed, split open, and ate a small Black Salmon just last night Uncle Looking!

Mongers should remember that during this hallowed season, Salmon cum in all colors, shapes & from many countries!

There is the delectable domestic Salmon. Has white flesh, sometimes with freckles...
The rare Asian Salmon, with almond eyes and a very pink tender inner flesh...
The black Salmon, very sweet and tends to flop around more than most...
Don't forget the mixed salmon running in various shades...
Or the Spanish Salmon, a bit too spicy for some but just right for others.

Stock up now and feast for the winter!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ED0E5BBC83A42B Originally Posted by Toyz

FAT Salmon taste fishy And the OLD ones don't put up any fight.
  • Toyz
  • 11-29-2014, 08:06 AM
FAT Salmon taste fishy And the OLD ones don't put up any fight. Originally Posted by Still Looking

Salmon oil has medicinal and magical properties...

Here are a few documented examples:

Man with terminal ACNE, rubbed copious quantities of Salmon Oil on his face

Here is that man today...

Or this guy...sentenced to a wheel chair for the rest of his life as a child...

However, through a few concentrated applications of Salmon Oil...he not only walks, but struts. (He did lose his hair and now must wear glasses, but its a small side effect and well worth the cost).

And my last example is this poor soul who lost both arms and both legs in a terrible bass fishing accident.

But through several Salmon Oil sessions, he miraculously regrew his arms, legs and ego.

What are you waiting for? Cure that gout, clear up those blemishes, fix that ingrown toenail. USE this Salmon Run to do some self maintenance and get back to the man you never were but always dreamed of being!

ToYz Industriez is not associated with Salmon Oil & in no way guarantees that your particular malady can be fixed. Salmon Oil has not been authentisized by the American pharmaceutical industry as having medicinal powers Salmon Oil in excessive doses has been proven to drive men wild, break up marriages, cost fortunes/jobs/families. Salmon Oil has caused blindness, & death has occurred from continuous use without taking a break.
FAT Salmon taste fishy And the OLD ones don't put up any fight. Originally Posted by Still Looking

I find I love ALL the fishies that come my way - Salmon run or not!
The velvet belly lantern sharks, anglerfish, wide-mouth bass, swordfish, the rainbow trouts, those hard head catfish, ridgeheads, the collared carpet sharks, and California smooth tongues Mmmmm!
I do tend to steer clear of the bottom feeders, barracudas, and piranhas, though.

I do hope everyone joins in the spirit of Toyz Salmon-Run thread and has fun!
There will be great OPEC bargains this week...heck, how about ALL month?
Business 101 applies here, ladies.

Ho-pefully, we all benefit from all that healthy 'fish' oil (I prefer coconut oil, myself)
Let's avoid flinging insults on here...about being 'fat and old' - because the tubby minnow-men deserve love, too! (said the sexy, feisty, salmon MILF)

fyi, Toyz - LOVE that song because I had to perform it recently. It's great, if NOT sung like B.S.