How do you

How do you wade through BP? Not that I'm really looking, but looking there seems to be some unreal opportunities on there. Does the old adage hold true? If it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

Some of the pictures are crazy in this area. Of course some are the exact opposite too. I can only imagine that some of the really hot looking girls are a bait and switch waiting to happen. My luck I would find myself face to face with a TG.

So how do you discern the real from the fake?
Research research research!!!

Make sure to look into her... A few really hot girls do pass threw but
for the most part they use fake pics... Google her number... Use tinyeye
website to search an image to see if it is stolen from another site
heh.

jd's 10-step method for backpage hookering

(or how to fail less in the effort to find a diamond in a goat's ass)

1. assume all pics are fake.
2. search the pics on google image search (sorry, jess but tineye is so 2012)
3. google the number
4. search the number on eccie
5. search the number on facebook (low probability)
6. ask on eccie if anybody knows anything.
7. text her and feel the vibe
8. call her if step 7 makes her seem legit
9. go. but be prepared to bail if it's a fail.
10. tell us all about it.
2. search the pics on google image search (sorry, jess but tineye is so 2012) Originally Posted by john_deere
Yeah see I am always on the opposite end lol...
I didn't even know google had an image search program lol...
I just always here people saying they did a tinyeye search on my photos
and could see I was legit...

Because ya know... the numerous videos,
reviews, site handles... Those didn't help at all
LMAO. Jessica, didn't you know you didn't need the reviews and such? haha.

I like the 10 steps. had used tinyeye but will try google. I'm not gonna text just yet on those. Don't have a hobby phone. Which by the way, if I did and let's say Jessica googled my number, how would she be able to verify my legitimacy with a burner. Fuck the learning curve is too steep. I need to go back to the bodybuilding site and talk gear.
LMAO. Jessica, didn't you know you didn't need the reviews and such? haha.

I like the 10 steps. had used tinyeye but will try google. I'm not gonna text just yet on those. Don't have a hobby phone. Which by the way, if I did and let's say Jessica googled my number, how would she be able to verify my legitimacy with a burner. Fuck the learning curve is too steep. I need to go back to the bodybuilding site and talk gear. Originally Posted by raremonkey
You don't want just anyone to be able to verify you...
Personal info isn't something you wanna just toss around...
You should be okay with a hobby phone, and an eccie account and references...
Which of course, I can vouch for ya...
You don't want just anyone to be able to verify you...
Personal info isn't something you wanna just toss around...
You should be okay with a hobby phone, and an eccie account and references...
Which of course, I can vouch for ya... Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate
You are killin this newb! Are you positive you have to leave?
You're right which is why I was so selective. Only you know the real me.
yep. no reason anybody should need to verify your phone number. girls (and clients) will try using google and apps like hiya, but if you have a pinger number, you're protected.
I would add to JD's list ask for real pics. An everyday pic not something that looks like it came off a BP ad. Also keep in mind sometimes they send fake pics that's why it's important to get an everyday type pic.

Also like JD says use the ISOs on ECCIE or PM another member a lot of guys trade intel behind the scenes.
I was going to look into the Pinger app. I just know in app purchase like that will look suspicious on the Homeside. Maybe I can blame it on my dog.
Thank y'all for the responses and help.
buster is right. that's an absolutely essential step. there's actually a bunch of things in the "texting them" part that i totally glossed over but that's an entirely different subject.
If you are using backpage, be sure and take protection with you, and not just the latex kind.
It is not whether the pics are real - assume that they are not. Time and again reviews of BP experiences indicate inadequate services, false promises, shifty situations, upcharges, limited time, poor hygiene and just overall disappointment. I don't see anyone who does not have reviews that indicate that what I want will be available. I am rarely disappointed. Don't throw your money down the drain ... wait for the real thing.
It is not whether the pics are real - assume that they are not. Time and again reviews of BP experiences indicate inadequate services, false promises, shifty situations, upcharges, limited time, poor hygiene and just overall disappointment. I don't see anyone who does not have reviews that indicate that what I want will be available. I am rarely disappointed. Don't throw your money down the drain ... wait for the real thing. Originally Posted by Blue Moon Man
You are absolutly right. It does seem like a huge crap shoot. I had just seen a few reviews here of bp providers and took a look. All in all, they mostly look like traps to me.
Skipthegames was the very first site i found with providers. There were a couple crossovers to here, not many. I'm sure I'll be better off right here.