Save the Date - Wednesday, March 13 - community happy hour

(staff edit; corrected date in thread; ztonk)
Just the usual low-key reminder that the invites for the Wednesday, March 13 Happy Hour (4:30 pm to 8 pm +) will go out shortly.

If you are not already on the invite and wish to attend, please send me a PM.

More details about invites and event rules are in the link in my signature.

For more information on Austin Community Happy Hours - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=643404
+ 1 week and sorry for the inconvenience.

Need to move the Austin Happy Hour back a week, so:

Just the usual low-key reminder that the invites for the Wednesday, March 13 Happy Hour (4:30 pm to 8 pm +) will go out shortly.

If you are not already on the invite and wish to attend, please send me a PM.

More details about invites and event rules are in the link in my signature.

For more information on Austin Community Happy Hours - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=643404
  • ztonk
  • 02-21-2013, 04:54 PM
I fixed the date in the thread title and the first post so there wouldn't be any confusion. Be sure to check out ck's signature if you want to get an invite... these are generally a lot of fun.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
these are generally a lot of fun. Originally Posted by ztonk
You remember , they're always a little fuzzy to me ! I have to thank CK that night while I remember !
Shit up RR I remember
  • Qziz
  • 02-21-2013, 07:50 PM
I'll try to make this next one - I've missed the last few. The afterparties tend to be memorable!
Only cause of pics !
LOL - I need to free up space on my iphone for this after party *cough**wink**nudge*
Although, I have quit drinking so let's see if the morning after is a bit less puzzling than the last time...
I still have the wine
Hmmm ffireman you caught that morning after part didn't you ?
No I didn't I went home pm me with details

YES LADIES, I WILL BE THERE
Trying to get on the list.
I would like to be added to the invite list as well.
As ususal, I will be there. Hope to see my favs there too! Always nice to just visit and enjoy a drink with the ladies