How do you like your vaginas ?

• Gucci
  • 05-29-2015, 03:51 PM
image.jpg

Do you guys, and ladies like them meaty ( large labia ) or flaps tucked in
As long as I can fit in them, I don't have a huge preference. Maybe somewhere in between.
on
or is that in
on
or is that in Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
and out? Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

As long as can find the clit and it isn't longer than my cock..........
I like them hot, wet, and tight ...
As long as it isnt an inney pussy with no noticeable clit....I'm good. I can't stand those....they perturb me during daty.
  • Join
  • 05-30-2015, 01:48 AM
Like hot
and out? Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

As long as can find the clit and it isn't longer than my cock.......... Originally Posted by skbinks
That kind of standard could be a problem for Pyramider.
I'm definitely a fan of a meaty vag. I like lots of character in the pussy I eat. Big clit and lots of labia minor
I like it a little meaty, myself. Nothing like seeing those flaps calling your name before some rumbling!
I've enjoyed all types. How it looks matters not. It's who is attached to it that counts.
  • D.G.
  • 06-07-2015, 02:17 PM
I like them naturally wet not from a bottle clean smelling no cheese batter and with mi pecker in it
I've enjoyed all types. How it looks matters not. It's who is attached to it that counts. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Ok Ill play along. If you have to lift a womans belly or loose skin over her vagina to lick it........would how it looked still not matter then?

It kinda varies for me. Certain body tyes usually yield themselves to a dfferent look. If for instance I seek to see a spinner provider....I'm not expecting when I pull her panties down for me to see a meaty paiir of lips that looks like bill murrays unshaved mouth in the movie caddyshack. That wouldn't stop me from having sex wth her....but I wouldn't expect to see that diisplay from her.
Not a big fan of the Arby's Roast Beef flappy meat curtains. Some gals don't know how to keep those flaps clean and usually find pieces of TP or lumpy thick white discharge that clumps like Dick Cheese.
Not a big fan of the Arby's Roast Beef flappy meat curtains. Some gals don't know how to keep those flaps clean and usually find pieces of TP or lumpy thick white discharge that clumps like Dick Cheese. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Congratulations. You triggered my upchuck reflex. There is nothing worse than going down on a lady and finding TP.