Sadie is retiring...

• sadie
  • 01-06-2011, 10:35 AM
First, I must say, this experience will go down as one of the most interesting of my lifetime! Never would I have imagined to meet SO MANY wonderful human beings! You have made me laugh,cry,and ponder new perspectives and ideas. I am even thankful for the arguments that solidified my beliefs and passion.

I will honestly miss a great number of you. Although looking forward to the future chapter with excitement and joy! Don't ever rule out where divine order will put the perfect partner in your path. It can be
the most skeptical of places.

Please stay vigilante on advocating better screening practices as it has worked for me during my career. Not busted even once!

I wish to say goodbye properly to all of you personally, but will have my accounts and phone line open until Monday. I will no longer be available for references to clients or massage.

Keep an open mind and heart for this upcoming year. I predict it will be a doozy for all of us! Continue to look out for one another, and create a peaceful enviroment. I appologize for any negative banter towards others over the years....as I am a passionate person!

Sending out love to you all,
Sadie
You will definitely be missed. Thanks for everything! Glad I got to see you one last time!
Wishing you the best of luck on all your future endeavors Ms Sadie
Best wishes in all future endeavor, most happy to have made your acquaintance.
Best of luck to you and your new SO. It is truely remarkable to see how happy you are in your new life. Believe me, we're all better people for having gotten to know you! And yes, you will be sorely missed in this community.
Best Wishes Sadie!!!

You will be missed by many...
It's a sad day today for many. I'll miss you. Thanks so much for all the lessons and the help. I wish more ladies would follow your example.

Who will I do doubles with
Farewell from a very classy lady. You will be missed, Sadie.

I wish you the best for your future endeavors.

Huck
  • MrGiz
  • 01-06-2011, 12:31 PM
Thank You for inviting this Arkansas newbie to that first Hawaiian Luau

I arrived, frozen stiff, after a long cold motorcycle ride from Hot Springs in the middle of winter. The heat radiating from that brickhouse body thawed me nicely, only to have me stiff again within minutes! I will never forget the exxxperience!! The Hawaiian Margaritas weren't bad either! I sure as Hell didn't want to get back on that bike!

Thank You also, for being such a great friend for my wee lil SO!

Congratulations to both you and your beau for being fortunate enough to find each other.... he's a lucky guy! And you are most certainly, a classy lady!!

Take Care , I hope we're able to keep in touch...

Giz
Thanks for your help in the past girlie!! Good luck with your new venture!!!

Tammy
Wow , what can be said that hasn't already. You will be missed so much. Thank you for being a sweetheart and good luck in your new journey. You will always have a place here if you would like. Your a great girl and have so much going for you and he is one LUCKY guy!!!
Congrats babe,,,

Peace. Fare well, where 'ere ye fare...
Congrats Sadie.

We've never met but you always come across as real and I have always enjoyed reading your posts - wish I'd have read this/known this earlier and I would have set up time to take you to dinner. (Wish you would just hang around too though.)

Seems like there should be a 'going away' fiesta?
Congratulation on finding happiness in life. You are truly a wonderful woman. You will be deeply missed in the AR hobby. Thanks for the experiences and the great memories.

Fun