Guys I will almost NEVER pay more than $100 for any session

just curious about 'seasoned' hobbyists out there, why would you guys pay more than one $bill for a session? I almost never do now and have been hobbling for about 2 years

I know GREAT girls out there that can and will do any 'activity' for about that amount so my 'impulse' calls/buys are always satisfied. I don't know about most of the other hobbyist's budgets out there but this budget allows me to have an Awesome session DAILY! if I deign to...

Really $100 bucks if a girl can make this a day she really well off $3000 a month, WELL Over! $24000 a year that is a helluva living wage w/o a proffesional masters or beyond degree; all for what Only 20min. of work a day to make that minimum. Especially IF she's really that Great!

I don't get it guys, even if you can afford it, your just 'blowin' money away, inflating GPS &/OR Grossly feeding 'unhealthy' Appetites/addictions or Exploiters/pimps/dependents. (&Especially the younger they are i.e. 18ish y would they really need more than $3000 a month?)

Grow up guys(supply&), get wise and quit feeding the "Golden P***y Syndrome"
hell these so called awesome girls can give it away 'free' all the time... let them go out and get real jobs(&Demand) w/their gps.

P.S. this is not a criticism against Any providers at all really (even the +$100 ones Really) it's really more targeted at the guys spending that much $$$
guys feel free to pm on any 'affordable $' recommendations w/any age/race/menu... ive really probably know it all(currently) for a decent 'donations'
My guess is that you have now put yourself on every girls shit list here on ECCIE...lol
My guess is that you have now put yourself on every girls shit list here on ECCIE...lol Originally Posted by Reincarnated
True.. BUT, since very few of the ladies here are within the range he is willing to pay, he hasn't lost anything. He never would have done business with them anyway.

The ones that he currently sees won't care, they are already onboard with the c-note.

LF
I suggest a class in basic economics.
You get what you pay for. Yes, If I wanted 20 minutes of glory, I would spend $. But there is something to be said for 1 or 2 hours with a grade A lady. And it is worth every penny to spend the extra $$.
I dont know about other providers, but I'm not about to put in any overly nice conversation, or extra favors for someone who is just out for a quick wham, bam, thank you ma'am service. I prefer enjoying my session and taking my time.
Really? Well where are all the reviews of these amazing girls that can be had for $. You have one review and the donation is listed as $$. Hmmm???
The most I have ever paid a gal is a hundred and fifty. Sometimes the girl sucks cock so well, I have paid 120/30 b/c for BBBJCIM because I am a one shot guy and I busted a nut and I was done thinking I could do half and half.

I can see where the OP is going and its not a bad thing but keep in mind that you will ruffle some feathers but when has that stopped me? I like the tude on this guy.

sixx
  • Booth
  • 08-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Really $100 bucks if a girl can make this a day she really well off $3000 a month, WELL Over! $24000 a year that is a helluva living wage w/o a proffesional masters or beyond degree; Originally Posted by ad1179
I don't know what universe you're living in but most people would consider $24,000 a year to be very near the poverty level.
I don't know what universe you're living in but most people would consider $24,000 a year to be very near the poverty level. Originally Posted by Booth
True but untaxed 24000.. just depends on other factors as well.....

sixx
if I ever visit texas ,Please save your 100 dollars .Its not worth it for some of us ladies who fly round trip : 250/300, 3 star Hotel 200-250 ,food x 2 = 50 ,advertizing on eros $$$ ,baby sitter/dog sitter $$$ =1000
100 x 10 =1000 ,Why should 1 work/pleasure to please 10 hobbyist a day .Im selective ,5 dates a day is enough for me 1 to 2 hrs an appt ,why would a gal lower her self esteem for a lousy hundred Unless shes on drugs/booze .lmao
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=37343

Price: $200

Do not feed the troll.
Obviously this is a great troll however setting aside the activities the ladies have planned the "topic" has some merit as a discussion point. I realize that my personal circumstances with my ATF make me incredibly spoiled

From the broader perspective it's "value" not "cost" that drives the bus. $100 for a 30m (or less) session is actually not all that far off the median. Personally for ~$120 (30 min) Darien and Carrina offer a tremendous value (I'm sure that there are others as well. Typical "market rate" here in Austin is $200-$225/hour).

So the real issue here is not where the bottom is but when/how/why a gal is generally worth a donation above that amount.

The only part I find totally absurd is the concept that a gal (or anyone) should expect earnings in line with their "station". I guess you missed a lot since the days of the Magna Carta (not to mention a few things like the American Revolution, Gettysburg Address and a few others).

So I'll take the opposite point of view. My ATF spoils me rotten (and I know it). She's got all the time and doesn't need my "business". When you take the attitude above you make the gals involved nothing more then a "thing". In return you become an "ATM" with a dick attached. While you may have the perception that your getting what you want and saving a buck or two the reality is your missing the boat entirely.
just curious about 'seasoned' hobbyists out there, why would you guys pay more than one $bill for a session? I almost never do now and have been hobbling for about 2 years Originally Posted by ad1179
I suggest you see a doctor about the hobbling, especially if it's been going on that long.

I agree that there are many who over pay. However, this is why there's a market for many luxury items. There are many who would pay premium for quality, whether that quality is real or not would be debatable.

I know GREAT girls out there that can and will do any 'activity' for about that amount so my 'impulse' calls/buys are always satisfied. I don't know about most of the other hobbyist's budgets out there but this budget allows me to have an Awesome session DAILY! if I deign to...
Again, different strokes. There are plenty of hobbyists who can play daily at $$, $$$ or whatever.

Really $100 bucks if a girl can make this a day she really well off $3000 a month, WELL Over! $24000 a year that is a helluva living wage w/o a proffesional masters or beyond degree; all for what Only 20min. of work a day to make that minimum. Especially IF she's really that Great!
Some of us aren't equipped to be done in 20 minutes. One could also ask you why you pay such high rates. If you're dropping $100 for 20 minutes, that is $300/hr. Someone who pays $250/hr and gets two pops would be paying less per minute and less per pop.

Oh, $3000/month adds up to 36k/year, untaxed. That would equate to about 50k, taxed. It's not "helluva living wage" by any means in the US.

I don't get it guys, even if you can afford it, your just 'blowin' money away, inflating GPS &/OR Grossly feeding 'unhealthy' Appetites/addictions or Exploiters/pimps/dependents. (&Especially the younger they are i.e. 18ish y would they really need more than $3000 a month?)
All just assumptions and speculations on your part. I disagree with a lot of guys on what we should pay and what a woman's time is worth, but what they do with the money is not really the concern here. Why does an older woman have different needs for money than an 18yo?

Grow up guys(supply&), get wise and quit feeding the "Golden P***y Syndrome"
hell these so called awesome girls can give it away 'free' all the time... let them go out and get real jobs(&Demand) w/their gps.
I think you should grow up and broaden your horizon. Learn that your tastes aren't always what suits others, and that your needs aren't others' needs. Just because you play in your pond to your heart's content does not mean there aren't bigger and better ponds out there.

P.S. this is not a criticism against Any providers at all really (even the +$100 ones Really) it's really more targeted at the guys spending that much $$$
guys feel free to pm on any 'affordable $' recommendations w/any age/race/menu... ive really probably know it all(currently) for a decent 'donations'
This has been discussed many times, and you telling others to grow up and wise up won't change the fact that there is a market for $2-300/hr providers. I can live on bread and cheese just fine, or I can live healthy eating boiled chicken and broccoli, or I can eat steak and lobster. Each of these choices have a cost and choice associated, it's very narrow minded to say that someone making a different choice is dumb.

Just to put things in perspective, this is all from a guy who pays much less than you do.

Good luck!
if I ever visit texas ,Please save your 100 dollars .Its not worth it for some of us ladies who fly round trip : 250/300, 3 star Hotel 200-250 ,food x 2 = 50 ,advertizing on eros $$$ ,baby sitter/dog sitter $$$ =1000
100 x 10 =1000 ,Why should 1 work/pleasure to please 10 hobbyist a day .Im selective ,5 dates a day is enough for me 1 to 2 hrs an appt ,why would a gal lower her self esteem for a lousy hundred Unless shes on drugs/booze .lmao Originally Posted by CharismaCaptures
Lmbo. Exactly. At $300 an hour, I'm busier now than when my rates were lower plus I attract quality clientele.

When I travel, I stay in nothing less than a 4 star hotel. If a guy is paying me $300 an hour, he should expect nothing but the best of the best from me.

Op, Good luck. As another guy said , you get what you pay for. I don't cater to men that are looking for a wham bam thank you ma'am session. I will never be that guy. In fact, anyone that came to see me with that attitude in mind , would be disappointed.