New Years at King Spa?

Thinking this might be fun with my SO. Thoughts?

What about Spa Castle in Carrolton?

Or will they both just be stupid crazy busy?
King spa is a fantastic way to spend the evening. Never been to the other. Sounds like fun
What is the low down on King Spa? I have heard of it but that's it. Sauna, hot tubs, massage? All legitimate....or?
Thanks...
What is the low down on King Spa? I have heard of it but that's it. Sauna, hot tubs, massage? All legitimate....or?
Thanks... Originally Posted by sparrow1122
all legit. family friendly. no extras whatsoever. a place for a person or friends a couple or a family to relax.
A certain pretty young lady that I recently spent time with was telling me about King spa...said it was an awesome and inexpensive place to go for a few hours for relaxation....
Thanks Juan!
I bought 2 tickets to Kings Spa off of groupon a few years back and still haven't gone.

However, I've had a bunch of friends who just love the place. You can spend all day there. Some ladies just go there to relax, read, eat some Korean food (which I happen to love) and several ladies have gone with clients.

But they don't allow any hanky panky. And I've heard of people trying and well, it's frowned upon. Truly a family type of place.

I would LOVE to go there someday. And there are a lot of different massages offered.

They even offer a vaginal steam. Now ... that would be something different to try!!!

Always,
Elisabeth

I bought 2 tickets to Kings Spa off of groupon a few years back and still haven't gone.

However, I've had a bunch of friends who just love the place. You can spend all day there. Some ladies just go there to relax, read, eat some Korean food (which I happen to love) and several ladies have gone with clients.

But they don't allow any hanky panky. And I've heard of people trying and well, it's frowned upon. Truly a family type of place.

I would LOVE to go there someday. And there are a lot of different massages offered.

They even offer a vaginal steam. Now ... that would be something different to try!!!

Always,
Elisabeth

Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Let's go!

I've gone to King's Spa many, many times in Dallas, and I've also gone to King's Spa in Chicago.

IMHO, the Dallas location is way better. Can't beat the indoor water park!

Also, the full body scrubs at King's Spa are worth the experience and feel. They scrub everything - even the crack of your ass.

But when it comes to massages, I think that Spa Castle is Carrolton is much better. They don't allow skin to skin contact with massages at kings. They just grow a sheet over you and rub.

On the vajayjay steam, I've had it once in Chicago, but I didn't really care for it. You're kinda just sitting on a hot pot of herbs whereas the steam from that stuff is so hot, that it burns your cooter.

They give you a little fan to "air it out", but I didn't feel comfortable sitting on that thing half and hour. On the upside, one of he ingredients in the hot pot is something called "Alum", which makes your twat tight.
Thanks... Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Family friendly place, but can be hook up for gay and bisexual guys as well.

On one occasion, I went there with one of my civie friends (who is flamboyantly gay) and he told me that he was able to get another guy's number.

Also, I've seen quite a few guys walk around in pairs. Who knows?
BSB we all like a tight twat.