Summer fun

It's right around the corner now.... SUMMER!

Short shorts, bikinis, mankinis, tube tops and no tops.
I've been busy preparing the gypsy camp and prepping the boat for this year's recreational pastimes (when I'm not fishing that is)

Have one small repair then the boat gets wet, planning a first river cruise of the year for the soonest weekend I can, maybe run down to the yacht club and catch the band. Then I chase some walleye.

Going to split my summer up between the mountains and the river...

What exciting plans do you folks have for the summer?

No need for specifics but a line on some good bikini gazing would be nice.
More gin/tonic and time outside. I'm simple like that.
Between sailing & paddling on the lake & spending time at the river camp it should be a good time.
Get on the water. I've been mtn biking and helping building single track trails , fishing some, etc
Oooooo

Boat party?
time to get my license and start fishing, know of any hotspots?
Boat party siunds awesome.
Golf, golf and more golf.
Golf, golf and more golf. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Shot a 94 and 96 in Florida a few weeks ago. Haven't shot in the 90s since the 90s.
time to get my license and start fishing, know of any hotspots? Originally Posted by Looker151
Several
What are you after?
Smoking a good cigar with s glass of rum or tequila while soaking in my pool.
Smoking a good cigar with s glass of rum or tequila while soaking in my pool. Originally Posted by pghpatman
Don't get better than that. Minus the pool,had a cohiba behike 52 with some iced knockndo by the fire. Didn't have a care in the world

Putting the boat back together today, may be dropping her in the water later on.
If you're planning a boat party, You know I'm on board and ready to help with anything you should need, Jinny. Xoxox
Brookies and rainbows are fun, but anything that bites is a good time.