ISO Post

I got a PM from someone I will not name asking why I posted in multiple cities for Valentine's Day. I want to publicly respond instead of privately b/c if doing so is not allowed I welcome the correction. I placed them in multiple cities b/c i had several cities in mind to visit this Thursday but frankly can't make up my mind about which one to end up booking reservations for a hotel. I figured I'd base my choice on the provider responses and recommendations from those cities and whichever provider I liked the most. Obviously I can't be in numerous places at one time but there is method to what this person might see as madness. Excuse me if I want to explore options in multiple cities at a time.
This was his post: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=669087&highlight=

I read a gentleman's postings and reviews for my own research, as hopefully HE does, to find out what kind of person he is. I happened to notice that the same question was posted in several cities. Ladies have taken notice of things like that before, and it has been discussed in other forums.
I was politely inquiring about your post, was curious about the multiple postings and offered my services.
My apologies for asking. Enjoy your visit to any and all cities.
Thank you Fine Wine, for easing my conscience!
You should have posted on the Houston board! The girls would have fallen at your feet and probably offered EXTRA time, weird bead shenanigans an a keg!
You should have posted on the Houston board! The girls would have fallen at your feet and probably offered EXTRA time, weird bead shenanigans an a keg! Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC
Wow, "weird bead shenanigans" is such a gem of a phrase. I have no idea what "weird bead shenanigans" could be but I just love the sound of those words together. And when you couple them with a keg, it sounds like a plan for St. Paddy's Day, the grandest of the holidays.

Katie, you do keep your wit about you, that's for sure.
Awl4Knot, you clearly don't read the ISO on the Houston board. It is sad sometimes.
Check your PM's.

MM
Dallas, Waco, Austin, San Antonio.... that's just a long day!
Dallas, Waco, Austin, San Antonio.... that's just a long day! Originally Posted by Still Looking

LOL !!