URL / Website: https://twitter.com/HollyxoxoArcher
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Southwest part of Htown, Hotel
Activities: BBBJ, DFK, LFK, MISH, DOGGY, Edging, DATY, 69
Hair Length and Color: Brunette both
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I have a avid follower of many providers on twitter and especially houston providers. Scrolling twitter looking for some action I saw hollys post about a double special with her friend kaylee and reached out. I have seen holly before banging body and kaylee as well but together this was first.
Recommendation: Yes
I saw that ad and really wanted to do that double. I have done a double in the past with Holly and Buttman's Dream and it was only so-so as Holly started her period during the session. But I have been wanting to see Kaylee so this sounded great. Sounds like they were almost on time and into each other. You mentioned Valentine's Day. Are they planning on doubling up again.
Holly loves the taste of cum and swallows
Just ask for $500 and promise to bring champagne and chocolate.

You end up at $550 and you spend 2-3 hours with them nice and drunk.

Holly pulled the same shit on me… period started when I was getting ready to fuck.

She’s definitely got a HOT bod but the face of a lady in her 60’s.

Kaylee has nice guys but her FUPA can be a bit distracting. Her face it Too pretty for the belly.
You can get away with $500
Kaylee looks very pretty in her Twitter ad.
Exactly like the op said . Holly looks so good naked nice tight body and pussy but has the face of a woman completely stressed out and aging but Kaylee is very pretty beautiful face but tons of flab and mommy damage and a very large opening no body tone at all loos skin everywhere
Exactly like the op said . Holly looks so good naked nice tight body and pussy but has the face of a woman completely stressed out and aging but Kaylee is very pretty beautiful face but tons of flab and mommy damage and a very large opening no body tone at all loos skin everywhere Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
Damn! Not sure I really want to go in then with that description!