are you allowed to?

Are you allowed to ask a mod to go away? And what certain things you say to a mod will get you banned?
Well for starters........Telling a Mod that you know the "ROS" in a review is one way......Since providers aren't suppose to know that info...................I'm just saying.
Ask away . . . Does not mean they will, but ask away.
Well for starters........Telling a Mod that you know the "ROS" in a review is one way......Since providers aren't suppose to know that info...................I'm just saying. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

being told by somebody else what somebody said negative about me is different than reading a ros. i dont have access. i just have a WK....

my question is this, if i tell a mod "go away i dont care what you have to say let another mod comment please" <--- will that get somebody banned? btw im not talking about you. just asking a question
Ask away . . . Does not mean they will, but ask away. Originally Posted by pyramider

lol, i just want it to be known, thats all
being told by somebody else what somebody said negative about me is different than reading a ros. i dont have access. i just have a WK....

my question is this, if i tell a mod "go away i dont care what you have to say let another mod comment please" <--- will that get somebody banned? btw im not talking about you. just asking a question Originally Posted by rubyred

Well, in that case.........Who is the WK..........You don't have to post it here..you can send a pm..............
the wk didnt tell me specifically what the review said, he told me that there were negative comments about my tatts. which is what started my earlier thread today.
Ok......That's fine...........So who is the WK...........
wow either way you would have been better off keeping this in pms and not making it public sooo what are you gonna do take responsability for your actions /slip up or rat out your lovely friend???hmmmmm we shall see
wow either way you would have been better off keeping this in pms and not making it public sooo what are you gonna do take responsability for your actions /slip up or rat out your lovely friend???hmmmmm we shall see Originally Posted by sexialexis86

lol if you read the start of the thread i was asking what gets you banned? like if i say a mean comment to one of the mods will it get me banned? me mentioning that i have a wk has was nothing to do with the thread at all. and no there is no reason to rat out anybody since he didnt do anything wrong, he simply told me there was something negative said about me.

so am i really the only provider that this happens to? no, not all all.

and sweetie, i didnt slip up, i defended myself, obviously about the last review done on me.
At some point everyone gets tired including you. So when will you decided to step away from the shovel and stop digging the hole any deeper, before you fall further in the hole than the one you have already dug.

You have been thrown a life line and you ignored it.

Now, go back and read all the post you have made today..............do this before you post again..........

That way you will fully understand the end result..................
ok, thats fine, ill stop defending myself and say peace to posting on eccie anymore!!!! close this thread since its gone in the wrong direction.
Oh yes i have read all your lovely entertainment for the day and i gotta say pretty good stuff , but sounds like to me , for someone who wants to keep things on the low you sure made a big hipe about it now everyone probably went and found out exaclty where your tatts are cause YOU made it obvious that the review was even posted lol!!!and also made it clear you obtained info you shouldnt have cause i knowi cant see the stuff your talking about lol anywho like i said your best bet would have been to handle this on the dl but you made it public soo now its open for any opinion thanks !!!!!!!!!! lol...... good luck to ya sweetie...
Wow...haven't seen one of these in a while...

Sweetie, admitting you know ROS, regardless of how you know it, is all the same...the mods are just trying to get the name of your WK so they can ban him too...as if we don't know who that is...
Oh yes i have read all your lovely entertainment for the day and i gotta say pretty good stuff , but sounds like to me , for someone who wants to keep things on the low you sure made a big hipe about it now everyone probably went and found out exaclty where your tatts are cause YOU made it obvious that the review was even posted lol!!!and also made it clear you obtained info you shouldnt have cause i knowi cant see the stuff your talking about lol anywho like i said your best bet would have been to handle this on the dl but you made it public soo now its open for any opinion thanks !!!!!!!!!! lol...... good luck to ya sweetie... Originally Posted by sexialexis86

i also forgot that some women also live on eccie too. entertainment? sure, whatever you want to call it. i dont give a flying fuck if people know where my tatts are. as long as they arent in my pictures!!!