LUBBOCK SOCIAL??

Thinking that maybe Lubbock needs to have social...something low-key, maybe hosted in someone's house...? Be fun to get aquainted and re-aquainted with everyone, don't you think? A Christmas social might be kinda cool...I have a very small one bedroom apt, so I can't really host a big shindig here, but I'd be glad to help out if someone wants to host? Maybe a BYOB kinda thing...just a thought...!
Let me know I would def come to it if am intown !
Sure, I like to make it toy drive, since it is Christmas time. We donate those toys to group that will give those toys to needy children.
Sounds like a great idea. I would be happy to come as long as I am there in Lubbock or perhaps even make the short drive.

I think a toy drive would be wonderful this time of year with so many children going through CHRISTMAS without having many or any gifts.

dlbrand1
I'd be interested too.
I'd attend, just let me know the details.
If I am in town I will like to go too.
COUNT ME IN
  • JDS87
  • 12-09-2010, 11:42 PM
I am down as well! Let's get this thing organized.
You guys are braver than I am. I have been to several socials in San Antonio, but I do not live there. And there are a bunch of people who live in SA. Not very good odds on me running into someone I know.

Lubbock, to me, is to small to guarantee anonimity. Just would be too afraid to run into a co-worker or such.

But, too each his own.

enjoy.
Thats the reason I would not have a problem attending. I do not live there even though I do know alot of people in Lubbock.

What are they gonna do, run and tell momma? THey are in the same place as you are.

dlbrand1
  • TX50
  • 12-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Pistol, where is your sense of adventure?
im down and already in town!!
Any date set yet for this ?