Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: Not far from Union College
Hair Length and Color: Short Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice looking girl with B’s and a nice butt.
Recommendation: Yes
Pic. Or site??
Pic. Or site?? Originally Posted by Tiger18

UTR....no site available...they dont advertise...she might be kind enough to send one if you ask properly.
Does she do a real massage or just kind up rub your back until you're ready for the main event?
Does she do a real massage or just kind up rub your back until you're ready for the main event? Originally Posted by Olliebear
Back Rub.
Hi! Can you share the damage and time spent? Thx!!
Hi! Can you share the damage and time spent? Thx!! Originally Posted by Snood273
I see that AD sent you a pm.
I see that AD sent you a pm. Originally Posted by vito9262
Since her number's posted and been reviewed, is she really considered UTR?
Since her number's posted and been reviewed, is she really considered UTR? Originally Posted by Ldyplz
She’s not advertising. I don’t know how else to characterize her.
The pic she sends is it the topless photo with long hair?
The pic she sends is it the topless photo with long hair? Originally Posted by Scoot642
But that pic doesn't do her justice.
Since her number's posted and been reviewed, is she really considered UTR? Originally Posted by Ldyplz
Sent pm to keep it civil and informative.
The pic she sends is it the topless photo with long hair? Originally Posted by Scoot642
I do all my monger setup through email or phone calls from a desk phone, never a cell. Just my thing. She’s very convenient to my mongering location, and I would love to see what she looks like. Any gents with her photo willing to email it to me? If so send me a PM and I will send my email addy. Thanks!
While texting with Alley, she texted that she is going for tmj surgery or something like that... Also she located in Schenectdy, bit far for me. So I passed.
That might rule out oral for a while!