URL / Website: http://landingstripatx.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Airport blvd and highway 71
Activities: Boring conversation, NE, SE, play with tits
Hair Length and Color: Medium
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Fairly attractive, short, mommy tummy. Some tattoos, one with is her stage name so she definitely likes that goddess. Real boobs, I would guess a c. Cute butt.
Recommendation: No
Sounds like my experience at The Landing Strip every time lol. I guess I'm no good at finding the right girl.
I’ve been in there several times in the last few weeks with literally a pocket full of money and usually all the girls were hanging out by the bar and I never get approached.
Same thing for me...the dancers just stayed se end of the bar. I had to ask he waitress for a recommendation and if she would ask someone to join me, sounds like I need to spend my hundreds of dollars in some other club.
Same thing for me...the dancers just stayed se end of the bar. I had to ask he waitress for a recommendation and if she would ask someone to join me, sounds like I need to spend my hundreds of dollars in some other club. Originally Posted by webjunky
What happened after you asked the waitress?
Was a hot red head working there for a bit. Not sure if she still is. I have only been there once lately. Does anyone know if she is still there? A little curvy, light eyes, maybe bluish?