Close all encounters that are over 30 days old

I was in Syracuse last week and really wanted a massage. I was on limited time and researched some recent reviews. There were 2 in a row that I liked from the same place. I google it and drove out there to find out the placed closed down last year. It took me well over an hour of my time because someone made comments on old reviews. I was so pissed all the way home to Rochester because I didn't have time to go somewhere else. Please consider closing all reviews older than 30 days because we should not comment on them anyways.
hows bouts ya ...consider ...lookin ats the ...clearly ...listed date a the sexy time ...encounter ats the top ...a each review insteadsa comin ...on heres cryin cause ya droves home all huffy yer cock didnts gets exploded by some trafficked asian ya shoulds ...be stayin away froms ...anyways?
SMALL CLAIMS COURT!

Serve their ASS
Perhaps do not solely rest on 1 source for info?
I want and need all of my reviews.
Did you google the spot before you drove out there? Maybe you should have called to make sure they were open. I'm not gonna lie, I would have been livid too however, I definitely would have called first.
Perhaps do not solely rest on 1 source for info?
I want and need all of my reviews.
Did you google the spot before you drove out there? Maybe you should have called to make sure they were open. I'm not gonna lie, I would have been livid too however, I definitely would have called first. Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun

Some think I read it on icky, homework done. Without reading date of posts, checking on the web, call or text. or google name/# of ta check the news.

Anyone here remember Sticky Lips. Its funny how parking complains=knock on door of a M&G LOL
Rules are rules and it would not have been a problem if people followed them. You do not comment on review over 30 days old. These were 2 of the same place at the top of the list, and yes Google says its open.
been a lot of bumping lately, and ya saying last week so
cuse' I do not keep up on news so
where or links to reports so

true others should look at last post date before posting.
short on cheap help errr ops mods, so closing bumps been slow
I when see a bump RTM it if more than a mmmmmm a week
if years, I post a joke LOL seems my posing is w... shhhhhhhh so its almost as good as a RTM

some reports have not working link right at time of posting
I would have called just to ask hours open

Some think I read it on icky, homework done. Without reading date of posts, checking on the web, call or text. or google name/# of ta check the news.

Anyone here remember Sticky Lips. Its funny how parking complains=knock on door of a M&G LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I thought it was sticky sheets....
I thought it was sticky sheets.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
ya ok ya got me, But was near a Sticky Lips and how that house got its name

that place seemed to have a bad spider problem also
Rules are rules and it would not have been a problem if people followed them. You do not comment on review over 30 days old. These were 2 of the same place at the top of the list, and yes Google says its open. Originally Posted by pillowlips
you are correct that rules are rules but you should take some of the blame for yourself for not checking the date of the post/review.
Yeah-- there isn't exactly a large mod squad these days-- so closing reviews isn't exactly high on the priority list.
It should be able to be done by programming into the site. Someone commented yesterday on a Karina review from last year.
Yeah-- there isn't exactly a large mod squad these days-- so closing reviews isn't exactly high on the priority list. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
well you... ops male staff working harder to cover his homework skills seems to be his answer Mam

It should be able to be done by programming into the site. Someone commented yesterday on a Karina review from last year. Originally Posted by pillowlips
you should try Member Suggestions and Forum Requests Sir, spread the entertainment value

But IT is busy also Sir,. So icky don't have the same problems as OH2.
dang web hackers be killing that SHMB

how about you do your part, and let IT keep icky running
I think that just about everyone that is new to ECCIE has commented on old reviews. I know I did, Thats how I learned not to do it, just like how I learned not to be disrespectful and not to hijack threads.

Who reads the damn rules.... lol
I think that just about everyone that is new to ECCIE has commented on old reviews. I know I did, Thats how I learned not to do it, just like how I learned not to be disrespectful and not to hijack threads.

Who reads the damn rules.... lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
Cliff notes for you Sir Guideline Reminder!!!!

anyways IMHO no new changes please n thank you

many seem like that other Niagara Falls reports can't be in Upset NY thingy
but but but google maps says... NO not in Upset NY