Hobbying Moments in Time...The GOOD, The BAD, and The UGLY

Hobbying Moments in Time...The GOOD, The BAD, and The UGLY

In this day and age of FUCKING, with so much "Free" pussy out there, between seclusive parties to swing clubs, to "pussy-in-a-bottle" (of lotion), those of us here have chosen "Hobbying" as our preferred venue for the FUCK game. With that said, there are many instances where we find gems and diamonds, pleasant surprises that last us a lifetime. But, ever so often, we also experience that "Da da da daaaaaah", "tricked" moment that scar us for the rest of our hobbying years.

I have written reviews (and as most can tell from them...), I like to have fun yet at the same time I'm looking for thee BEST sexperiences life can offer. I try to embody that in the reviews. I'm not sure I'll necessarily write a review again, and if so, 'twill be sparingly, as that only contains what happened at that moment of time. But what about things that happen later or you remember something you left out. It's not always appropriate to tag onto that review again. And, reviews cannot and should not necessarily be edited at a later date.

So, I'm starting this Moments in (Hobbying) Times thread for all to share theirs whenever you feel so..."The GOOD, The BAD, and The UGLY" (feel free to be as vague as you want to or as specific to give that special one a "shout out"). Here you can express what you want to, and she will know you are talking about her without having to write a review, if that's not your thing. Ladies too can give that "shout out" to the gents who "made your day" or did something special and nice...this is ECCIE Mémoires.
Good to have you back Sir Mijo! Looks like your hitting the ground running!
Just the other day...
I met this beaute, I'll call her LL...I'm good at selecting fems, but, damn, I am really good...she is 5'7", legs for days, athletic, body is firm and all natural. Her hair dark, brunette with blonde streaks, long, curly...immaculate skin. As I walked in, I was surprised, pleasantly, looking at this woman, a very polished fem with awesome genes...
We hit it off immediately. Not knowing if she drinks (looking back, that is a funny as hell statement) adult beverages, based on her profile and very healthy approach to life. I brought her champagne (brut, should've brought both). As she pranced around, I could not take my eyes off of her ass dressed in black, lacy panties (begging to contain that ass)...
I sat back as she laid on the bed...I'm enjoying my Remy, she her Champagne...taking in the view. I have her laughing, she has me laughing (great personality, we could hang for days with sex being the dessert...just that great!)
Example, I told LL about this other provider I met, very, very talkative who started crying during my session and telling me how she was raised at that she's going to hell...and as she was at the edge of the bed, kneeling and crying, I approached her, reached out and grabbed her head from behind and stuck my dick into her mouth...(thinking)Hell if you're going to hell, you may as well take care of me first...

LL was dying laughing. The sex was AWESOME...banged her several times (first day was "fucking" as she described it. The second was very "sensual" per her). Great view from K9 (different types), MISH happened the next day. First day, I performed my infamous "DATY/pussy cocktail" from K9 position (first for her), Mmmmmmm, then she turned over for more...compliments, compliments and applause...the same shirt she was wearing when I arrived was laying on the bed. At some point, I slipped it into my "hobby bag". I tell her so as she re-enters the room from getting more ice and champagne. She frowns and says, "I just bought that and I love the way it feels/looks on me(I'm thinking, so do I!!!)...come on, give it back". Me, "nope". She then looks at the lace panties lying still on the bed, "yep, they're coming with me too"...as I place them also into my "hobby bag".

Late at night I get a text from her, "...miss you", usual fun/funny stuff back and forth. @230am I get an email, "I'll order breakfast, can I see you before I leave town...you can wake me up! LOL" My reply is "most certainly". I rearrange my day and push back a meeting that I can't escape. On the way, she begins texting me, a lot of funny stuff, we're going back and forth...then a text comes through from her "you know you shorted me $100 yesterday. I counted it and was like what that hell?" My reply, "so let me get this straight, I shorted you $100, stole your clothes and you want to see me again today, priceless!"...she LOL. I arrived, she ordered more champagne, OJ and breakfast. I drank all of the champagne except maybe she had one and was looking at me like, damn you...Asks, "I'm not going to get my clothes back am I?" *Me, "nope, I smelled your shirt, Mmmmmm"...she had this look of abashment on her face, as if to think "if he smelled my shirt, what else did he do with my panties"...Me, I just smirked at her...fun, fun, fun...again, the sex was the dessert. I will be seeing her many times, but she's not local...it will be nice!
Good to have you back Sir Mijo! Looks like your hitting the ground running! Originally Posted by Still Looking
I seem to be so much busier when in "retirement" or on vacation...it's ironic?

Just doesn't stop does it...looks like I'll have a busy weekend too:
(http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...98#post3042998)
I seem to be so much busier when in "retirement" or on vacation...it's ironic?

Just doesn't stop does it...looks like I'll have a busy weekend too:
(http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...8#post3042998) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You tell Sam SL says "Thank You!"
You tell Sam SL says "Thank You!" Originally Posted by Still Looking
After or Before? LMAO!
LL huh......
After or Before? LMAO! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
It won't matter....

The Good
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=522582

The Bad
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=494283

The Ugly
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=356578 Originally Posted by Still Looking
Isn't that the fucking truth! Did you find yourself kneeling down in the fetal position underneath the shower head scrubbing yourself with steel wool. I have found myself in the situation once or twice in my life. Isn't it funny when she ask you what's wrong and you lie to her so you don't hurt her feelings or you are just scared. Sometimes I wish I was a dick. Yep, I have ran out of those hotel rooms hoping no one sees me. I would hate for another guests at the hotel to think that I just fucked that nasty.

But all joking aside. Seriously! I have tasted vomit in my mouth after a girl tells me, man you sure are pretty.
Isn't that the fucking truth! Did you find yourself kneeling down in the fetal position underneath the shower head scrubbing yourself with steel wool. I have found myself in the situation once or twice in my life. Isn't it funny when she ask you what's wrong and you lie to her so you don't hurt her feelings or you are just scared. Sometimes I wish I was a dick. Yep, I have ran out of those hotel rooms hoping no one sees me. I would hate for another guests at the hotel to think that I just fucked that nasty.

But all joking aside. Seriously! I have tasted vomit in my mouth after a girl tells me, man you sure are pretty. Originally Posted by Salsa man
After many years I have found the same two items work for both the bad and the good. Drown your sorrows and celebrate your victories!

The GOOD, the BAD, the UGLY

Mijo, SL, and Bojulay have a little contest over a provider
who's name is written on the bottom of a rock.

You get to guess who is who, and which providers name
was on the rock. Hint-- her name begins with an S.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmdAsL1n6q4
That's some funny stuff, SL....amazing what can happen in our little hobbyland world, lol
LL huh...... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yeah, EA, that's part RL info (not her hobby name)...so I couldn't use EA this time, LMAO! LL, how ironic, right!!!
The Good
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=522582

The Bad
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=494283

The Ugly
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=356578 Originally Posted by Still Looking
After many years I have found the same two items work for both the bad and the good. Drown your sorrows and celebrate your victories!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, I'm speechless...for me that would be 1 GOOD and the other 2 UGLIES...damn you live a hard life! LMAO!

(BTW, didn't make it to see SAM. I'm still in Thailand, and OMG! I may just move there!)