Fuckin pop ups?

This is partly because I'm tired of seeing JW's insane rant on the top of the PGh forum. Anyway, is there a way to stop these pop ups when surfing between forums? Like the CBJ vrs BBJ thing. Or the hook up website? Please advise. It's annoying and a waste of time. As was JWs post.
I dont get any popups, maybe you are doing something wrong?
There is nothing you can do on the Eccie system to disable that.

Maybe a browser setting?
There is nothing you can do on the Eccie system to disable that.

Maybe a browser setting? Originally Posted by Pistolero
He's using Windows 98 anybody in tech that can help him?
  • BSer
  • 02-15-2014, 03:14 PM
I get those pop ups all the time, my fucking two phones, desktop, 2 tablets.... All of them get that garbage

Fucking honest hookups
you mean Windows 3.1?
Fuckin' popups! I get them on my mac, my ipad and on my smartphone. Nothing seems to be able to block them, but I'll be the first to admit I'm not the most technically savvy person out there when it comes to this kind of annoying stuff.
Are you guys getting actual popups or just ads in the window? I access Eccie on a couple different devices and I get zero popups on any of them
Are you guys getting actual popups or just ads in the window? I access Eccie on a couple different devices and I get zero popups on any of them Originally Posted by amishgangster
Well numnuts, it's not a pop up but a redirect on this site. 50% of the time when I'm switching forums I get redirected to a hookup site or the CBJ vrs BBJ site. And it's fucking annoying. Someone send a memo to St Pussy or whoever he is to commission somebody to bring this site into the 21st century. MMD might be looking for some work. Pay the fuckin guy.

Fuckin Eccie
That has to be something on your end in settings. Try increasing your security level to accept fewer cookies. Also make sure your pop up blocker is turned on in your windows settings.

If those don't work it may just be you have fat sausage fingers and are clicking the on screen ads
Even The Hebrew Hammer can't fix operator error
Even The Hebrew Hammer can't fix operator error Originally Posted by amishgangster
Oh, you're one of those.
Ummm, nope. MMD = the Hebrew hammer duh
Ummm, nope. MMD = the Hebrew hammer duh Originally Posted by amishgangster
Nope, he was the guy who called into Stan Savrans radio show. He didn't know shit about shit. Duh
Nope, he was the guy who called into Stan Savrans radio show. He didn't know shit about shit. Duh Originally Posted by bambino
Who? And who?