Just an explanation

I have "no" idea what "you're" talking "about". Originally Posted by Doove
Maybe I had you confused with this guy:
Maybe I had you confused with this guy: Originally Posted by jokacz

LMFAO
  • GP
  • 02-08-2011, 03:54 PM
I agree with GP....given the scope of the information that was shared, 20 lashes with a wet noodle and move on. Originally Posted by Doove
I volunteer to administer the punishment
  • Doove
  • 02-08-2011, 04:00 PM
So that's what you've been doing for the last 30 days! JK ;-) Originally Posted by jokacz
I have "no" idea what "you're" talking "about". Originally Posted by Doove
Maybe I had you confused with this guy: Originally Posted by jokacz
LMFAO Originally Posted by Perryay
Whooooosh!!

Jokacz and I are apparently talking over your head Perryay. Note the excessive use of quotations in my prior comment.

Oy, i so hate having to explain my jokes.
Me, personally, I am into preggos, and when does lactation begin?? Originally Posted by mps0813

After the baby is born.
20 lashes with a wet noodle Originally Posted by GP
I volunteer to administer the punishment Originally Posted by GP
Can't you think of anything better to flog her with?
Who is,was this BUZZBOMB you speak of?
Whooooosh!!

Jokacz and I are apparently talking over your head Perryay. Note the excessive use of quotations in my prior comment.

Oy, i so hate having to explain my jokes. Originally Posted by Doove
I still believe jokacz's post was funny and I'm still

And believe me it wasn't over my head! To you: You really aren't the smartest guy in the room. LOL

To jokacz:

Some things never change..........
Flog? Why me? All I was doing was explaining my five pounds. Lmao and GP anytime ANYWHERE.
I think that if me and GP is her ATF I think we should be the one's that punishment her,so the first thing is go to my room and wait till I get there bring the cuffs to and when I get there we will figure out the rest. Review to come on this young lady you will pay girl you will pay the hard way.
Flog? Why me? All I was doing was explaining my five pounds. Lmao and GP anytime ANYWHERE. Originally Posted by trinnitreats
Trinni,

I don't think you are being blamed. I believe the fault is being placed with the guy who leaked info. However, that being said, you have an unbelievably floggable backside.

Good luck

DT
Trinni....You are gorgeous, and being pregnant just makes you even more gorgeous, and even more sexy!
  • Doove
  • 02-09-2011, 04:21 AM
I still believe jokacz's post was funny and I'm still

And believe me it wasn't over my head! To you: You really aren't the smartest guy in the room. LOL Originally Posted by Perryay
Some people need to explain the concept of humor to you, perryay. It's called "self deprecation", you see, and i used it to set Jokacz up, and........

Oh, screw it!

Let me put it this way, you're so determined to let yourself believe that Jokacz "got me good" that you're losing sight of the fact that the ultimate butt of the joke here is you.
Well thanks to all the good things that where said you guys make me giggle and after my encounter yesterday wow just added another to my atf! Love trying new things or just stepping out the box