Sex on a boat.

Ever try it?
It's a bit like a waterbed in that the motion of the water reacts to the motion of the act.
It's different though because unlike the waterbed the boat is firm and you can really get a great rythym going.

The evening sky and the moon peeking out over the top of the hills making for a story book scene.
Didn't even bother dropping the anchor, just killed the engine and let her float. I'd already shed most of my clothes so I reached for the captains "stick shift" and enjoyed a taste, it wasn't long before he had dropped his shorts and led me to the rear of the deck. I laid out on the back seat and he returned the flavor...
Then I kneeled on the back seat and leaned out over the back cushion. The water reacted with each stroke, the movement enhancing the incredible feelings I was experiencing and bringing us to a mind blowing crescendo of ecstasy.

So now my fellow boaters know what those sounds were that emanated from pool 3 in the Allegheny river the other night.

It was me.

Is this an incall option?
If I said yes that would make this a threAD
Some of the best sex I've had, used to take my girls out all the time, they really enjoyed it and often found them calling me. Ah, the memories.
I've had sex on a bunch of different cruise ships, does that count?
To many times to count...all 3 rivers. In the v-berth, cockpit, standing half out of the v-berth, I even used to talk to people while she was working me with her mouth....Now I am thinking another boat for next year
Yes,
All three Rivers here too. + 2
And quite a few lakes as well.

And Stig,
You're not a small man but I highly doubt that you could affect the bouncing of a cruise liner
Is this an incall option? Originally Posted by bambino
he asked while sitting in his bathtub while playing with his dinghy....
he asked while sitting in his bathtub while playing with his dinghy.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Go fuck yourself.
Does an upside down river raft qualify.
I've had sex on a bunch of different cruise ships, does that count? Originally Posted by Big Stig
Providers advertise on cruise ships

Or did you take your own
Little boats can be difficult...but a lot of fun.

I tried a jet ski once...it didn't work out so well

I prefer cruise ships, myself.
Been wanting to try it.
Ahhhh.....Love my boats. Spent my life in pool 9. Still have a camp there. Fell in love with sailing about 5 years ago. Booking a 42 footer in the BVI's this winter. Who's game? It could be fun with the right gang.
Balcony rooms on a cruise ship provide for some interesting stories. On the public decks pretty much cameras everywhere and they do monitor them...