Kavanaugh hearings, thoughts? And a poll.

• Devo
  • 09-27-2018, 06:45 PM
Well, I spent my day listening to all of the "Dumpster fire" as Dana Loesch described it.

Thoughts, who won, who lost, does K. get the seat?
  • El-mo
  • 09-27-2018, 07:34 PM
America lost
America lost Originally Posted by El-mo
Yep
My fucking God democrats in the Senate are disgusting, lowlife, power hungry lunatics. They're soooooo desperate. Everyone on Ford's side is paid off. Anyone with half a mind can see through this lunacy. Simply astounding.
A whole sordid disgusting display by the Democrats. When you think they can't go any lower, they do. Fucking despicable
The Democrats were exposed as the thugs they are. Kavanaugh dressed them down. Fienstien should resign.
Then why do conservatives rule the airways with their garbage 24/7? Don't tell me the dumbycraps are the only ones power hungry! When Obama's last nominee got sent up for the supreme court, the crybaby Republicans didn't want to screen a nominee in a election year. You reap what you sow courtesy of citizens United you empty suit frauds! And to Trumplethinskin 's new golf buddy Lindsay Grhahm aka lindsay Graham nasty, you want sessions job you power hungry caddy!

Kavanaugh doesn't deserve after that meltdown.
Then why do conservatives rule the airways with their garbage 24/7? Don't tell me the dumbycraps are the only ones power hungry! When Obama's last nominee got sent up for the supreme court, the crybaby Republicans didn't want to screen a nominee in a election year. You reap what you sow courtesy of citizens United you empty suit frauds! And to Trumplethinskin 's new golf buddy Lindsay Grhahm aka lindsay Graham nasty, you want sessions job you power hungry caddy!

Kavanaugh doesn't deserve after that meltdown. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
What airways? Liberals run the MSM.
  • SD78
  • 09-28-2018, 07:19 AM
Don't walk, #Runthefuckaway
Jesus Christ, is there anywhere anyone can go without having to see or hear about fucking politics? Its bad enough we have it in our sports now, but on an hobby site? Really?
Jesus Christ, is there anywhere anyone can go without having to see or hear about fucking politics? Its bad enough we have it in our sports now, but on an hobby site? Really? Originally Posted by wesmantooth
And yet, you read and participated in the thread.
And yet, you read and participated in the thread. Originally Posted by Big Stig
It’s amazing how people bitch about threads on hooker boards but read the threads that supposedly irritate them. How does that make sense?
I didn't watch it. I've had enough of the media pretending that citizens opinions really count.

I was streaming the blacklist. Lolololololol
  • Devo
  • 09-28-2018, 11:07 AM
America lost Originally Posted by El-mo
America is in a hole, that's getting deeper.

And yesterdays show proves that one side is responsible for undermining the bottom of that hole.

Even CNN admitted that Fords testimony was shit, as well as the Susan Boyle, the prosecutor from Arizona.

There is no case, because there is no substantiation of a vague charge, and when you can't even state when, how, or where it occurred.

Lindsay Graham, said what a lot of people in this country are thinking, when he went on his rant about the Senate committee, especially about the people who (formerly?) were his friends.

Democrats, when pushed, will always side with the Democrats, even when the know its wrong, or immoral, the sheer fact that Bill Clintons accusers were cuckolded for years, even when there was direct witness accounts of the physical damage he did, withing minutes of the alleged crime.

Yet, they have 100 percent belief in one persons, completely unsubstantiated claims.

Antifa or similar hateful people, are attacking people in our streets, assaulting elected representatives in restaurants, and cafes, committing random acts of violence against conservatives, etc. etc.

One of these incidents is going to be the gunshot to Duke Ferdinand, and spark a civil war II in this country, and trust me, I can assure you, one side is so heavily and well armed, that it won't last long.

Kavanaugh doesn't deserve after that meltdown. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
Conservatives rule the airwaves? Youre a fucking moron.