6 Reasons why Trump Won稚 wear a Face Mask

1. He is a dumb fuck (but smarter than those who support him)! Especially the dorks on Eccie!
2. He would not be able to tell multiple lies each day which would break his streak!
3. He would not be able to show the public his handsome face - people often confuse him with a younger Robert REDford!
4. If Putin drops in for a visit Trump would not be able to toss his salad like he did in Helsinki
5. He thinks it is a jockstrap albeit 10x the size he would need!
6. Main reason: The mask does not come with directions and Trump would be unable to figure out how to put it on!

Feel free to add to this list!
Such an intelligent post deserves an equally intelligent reply...

Yesterday, April 3rd, 2020, Joe Biden came out in favor of stopping travel with China. Two months and three days AFTER Trump did it only to be called racist and hysterical by Joe Biden. Who's really the dummy and who are his supporters?
Yesterday, April 3rd, 2020, Joe Biden came out in favor of stopping travel with China. Two months and three days AFTER Trump did it only to be called racist and hysterical by Joe Biden. Who's really the dummy and who are his supporters? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
true, but you guys keep deflecting back to the China ban. it WAS a good move, but that was the only positive during a couple of months of continuous Trump failures in policy and rhetoric. I have not seen any of you admit to any Trump failure during this crisis. it's easy to pick on frail, mumbly Joe Biden. the China ban gave Trump a false sense of security.
  • R.M.
  • 04-04-2020, 06:16 AM
1. I知 is dumb fuck (but think I知 smarter than those who support me )! Especially the dorks on Eccie!
2. I would not be able to tell multiple lies each day which would break me from shitting my diaper !
3. I would not be able to show the public my handsome face - people often confuse him with a younger Hillary Clinton!
4. If Putin would not be able to toss my salad like he did in Helsinki
5. I eat jockstraps
6. Main reason: The mask does not come with directions and I知 a demotard dumb fuck.

Feel free to add to this list! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Just did.
  • R.M.
  • 04-04-2020, 06:17 AM
opps
  • R.M.
  • 04-04-2020, 06:20 AM
opps
Such an intelligent post deserves an equally intelligent reply...

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Seems like intelligent me did a good job of having dumb you identify yourself as one of the aforementioned Trumptards inferred to in my Reason number 1. Oh, near 60,000 Americans are now dead as of this hour due to your fuckface idol calling this a hoax like 12 weeks ago! Must be the mortality count is part of your MAGA master plan 組fe男unkir!
Seems like intelligent me did a good job of having dumb you identify yourself as one of the aforementioned Trumptards inferred to in my Reason number 1. Oh, near 60,000 Americans are now dead as of this hour due to your fuckface idol calling this a hoax like 12 weeks ago! Must be the mortality count is part of your MAGA master plan 組fe男unkir! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Are you still sucking tranny cock during the shutdown?
Seems like intelligent me did a good job of having dumb you identify yourself as one of the aforementioned Trumptards inferred to in my Reason number 1. Oh, near 60,000 Americans are now dead as of this hour due to your fuckface idol calling this a hoax like 12 weeks ago! Must be the mortality count is part of your MAGA master plan 組fe男unkir! Originally Posted by Solemate62
60,000 american deaths? Where the fuck did you come up with that number. Seems more like a world wide number.
opps Originally Posted by R.M.
opps Originally Posted by R.M.
What kind of dumb twat misspells oops? Twice?

Are you still sucking tranny cock during the shutdown? Originally Posted by bambino
Yous still taking it up the bum from Eastern European baritones, Peggy Sue?
  • oeb11
  • 04-04-2020, 09:08 AM
Last updated: April 04, 2020, 15:04 GMT

United States

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

Recovered:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

as per the usual tactics of the LSM - (Lying steamed media) - the Fascist DPST's present made i[ fabricated lies.

how shameless - don't even bother to try to post accurately!!
Yous still taking it up the bum from Eastern European baritones, Peggy Sue? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Maybe Soulemate will go elbow deep with you PIGGYJEW.
true, but you guys keep deflecting back to the China ban. it WAS a good move, but that was the only positive during a couple of months of continuous Trump failures in policy and rhetoric. I have not seen any of you admit to any Trump failure during this crisis. it's easy to pick on frail, mumbly Joe Biden. the China ban gave Trump a false sense of security. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
And as I've and others have stated repeatedly, Trump also declared a National Health Emergency at the same time so state and local agencies could step up.

Instead you had Cuomo and his health official, plus Deblasio pandering for business as normal and oh by the way come see a parade. How's that working out for them.

And New Orleans, hey come party at Mardi Gras, no emergency here.

And the good ole Speaker of the House, hey come see Chinatown, we are certainly open for business, no problem here.

Everyone failed to an extent early on. Trump took earlier and more positive action than most, especially the lib Govs and Mayors now begging for help.

60,000 american deaths? Where the fuck did you come up with that number. Seems more like a world wide number. Originally Posted by Budman
Yeah, DemPanic is deep in some to the point of totally making up numbers.