Are the Dems the first to try and usurp Democracy

Apparently the Wisconsin governor wants to suspend Democracy during the crisis. Could you hear the wailing if Trump tries that in November?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elect...cid=spartandhp

MADISON - Gov. Tony Evers sought to shut down Tuesday's election in a historic move Monday that was swiftly rejected by the conservative majority of the Wisconsin Supreme Court by the end of the day.
They abused the FISA court and their fake impeachment investigation. What’s the big deal about a primary election?
Democracy gets in the way of DPST's telling us what is good for us.

Motherfuckers...
They abused the FISA court and their fake impeachment investigation. What’s the big deal about a primary election? Originally Posted by bambino
I don't think it's just a primary election.

On the Wisconsin ballot is the presidential primary, a referendum on a crime victims rights and races for state Supreme Court and local offices across the state, including Milwaukee mayor and Milwaukee County executive.
Oh lets just change the Constitution every few years just like other 3rd world countries do.....
They couldn't even run the Iowa caucus.
I don't think it's just a primary election. Originally Posted by eccielover
I know, the Dems don’t want voters interfering with elections!!!!!
Pray for WIsconsin, all you losers.
Pray for WIsconsin, all you losers. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Presume you'll saw that the SCOTUS shot down (5-4, you can guess who) the lower court ruling about them extending their ballot harvesting scheme, errr, I mean extending their mail-in ballots for an additional couple of weeks. Ooops, appears they got stuck with a free and fair election there.

Though I did not see where the Demonicrats were beating the drum for Voter ID. Funny that. Huh?
Presume you'll saw that the SCOTUS shot down (5-4, you can guess who) the lower court ruling about them extending their ballot harvesting scheme, errr, I mean extending their mail-in ballots for an additional couple of weeks. Ooops, appears they got stuck with a free and fair election there.

Though I did not see where the Demonicrats were beating the drum for Voter ID. Funny that. Huh? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Yeah, I doubt where any of the Dims actually read the article referenced in my OP, it did discuss that, which has wide ranging ramifications to the overall vote harvesting schemes the Dems are trying to come up with.

Though I did not see where the Demonicrats were beating the drum for Voter ID. Funny that. Huh? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Doesn’t SCOTUS stands for Supreme Court of the US?

This story is about Wisconsin, right?

So for a change, yous are full of shits.
Yeah, I doubt where any of the Dims actually read the article referenced in my OP Originally Posted by eccielover
So right on queue or resident Fake Canuck Dim Bulb proves my point.

Doesn’t SCOTUS stands for Supreme Court of the US?

This story is about Wisconsin, right?

So for a change, yous are full of shits. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
  • oeb11
  • 04-07-2020, 02:41 PM
EL - thank You

leopards cannot change their spots.

idiots cannot change what they are.

so, youse telling everyone you have a bad case of the shits?

no shit!

its time for an enema treatment. your boy toy bwk, can partake it in it.

its got special flavors... caramel, fudge, butter, maple, mint, caviar and bacon ....
so, youse telling everyone you have a bad case of the shits? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Actually, I don't think the dumb fuck was smart enough to realize that he was actually complementing WhyYesIDo by saying he's normally not full of shits.