Clubs opening?

From what I can gather online, it looks like everything has reopened with the notable exception of Visions. Anyone know if/when they will reopen?
finding decent strippers will be the big problem... most have moved to other cities.... tampa, st.louis, denver.... miami.... They won't be back till tourism kicks up.
I’m sure that is true for the clubs in the quarter. Decent would describe the absolute best of the usuals at Visions. Not the type of chicks who would be easily hired in Tampa, Miami etc. They’re mostly local girls with various hard knock stories and bills to pay.
Why would women work? Distancing is still in place. No lap dances or private rooms. Only money you make is what men throw at you from 6ft away,
Lap dances and private rooms are operating as per usual at the place in Metairie and at Crazy Horse in Baton Rouge. I see that She She’s has reopened and I guarantee there is no distancing going on. Not sure about places in the quarter.
I went to Crazy Horse in Port Allen a week or so ago and they had some nice dancers i did not do any private dances but girls was making bank that night probably had 10 or 15 girls they had to close at 11
Google says Passions is back open. Is that true?
JBE just stated La. will have to go back to level 2. What ever that is.
Visions is reopening on 12/11.
Visions is reopening on 12/11. Originally Posted by Joe Blows

Anyone going to check it out? I've seen a few changes posted about capacity and masks...just wondering if it's even going to worth a drive anymore?
  • lat
  • 02-23-2021, 07:37 AM
Has anyone been to any clubs lately ?
Visions reopens tomorrow. Their website says they will be open Wed-Sun 4:00 to 11:00.
i hit up the strip clubs on bourbon st back in nov before they got shut down again.... it was the worst ever... penthouse had only 1 dancer and 4 customers for over 2 hours straight... Ricks had 2 dancers.... empty club... Strippers follow the money, so until crooked govt reopens 100%... strippers will remain in florida, atlanta, texas etc..... I'm guessing it will be oct 2021 before it will be decent again.
Visions reopens tomorrow. Their website says they will be open Wed-Sun 4:00 to 11:00. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Worst place ever
Anything open in BR?