Amanda Bordeaux Will be back in Alb

Just a little PSA for those of you who missed her the first time. She will be back around tomorrow around noon. Have fun and stay safe
pimpin ain't easy....
Due to transportation issues she will be rescheduling till tomorrow and staying till Friday. She should be available from 12:00 till 1:00. Just got off the phone with her..
She should be available from 12:00 till 1:00... Originally Posted by reaper302
Talk about a tight window!
CReaper has all the deets on the local hookers.

Due to transportation issues she will be rescheduling till tomorrow and staying till Friday. She should be available from 12:00 till 1:00. Just got off the phone with her.. Originally Posted by reaper302
12:00 Thursday till 1:00 Friday. If she gets afternoon booking for Friday afternoon she said she would stay longer. Treebark, sorry to see you back, was kind of hoping with all the storms your tree got blown away.
Creeper I came back to say hey to you and Iggy. I missed you both.
You still tapping the smelly one?

12:00 Thursday till 1:00 Friday. If she gets afternoon booking for Friday afternoon she said she would stay longer. Treebark, sorry to see you back, was kind of hoping with all the storms your tree got blown away. Originally Posted by reaper302
Is the smelly one the one some dudes used to pay 200 for a bj?
I believe so. What a racket.
She’s fat and I’m sure still smells like a fishing boat.
She’s one of Creepers faves. She used to be on here as Veronica Boyt. She’s not on here anymore. Unless she changed her name. New name same stinky vag.

Is the smelly one the one some dudes used to pay 200 for a bj? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Treerot, first I want to apologize for some one breaking your heart so bad you just can’t let things go. Second, why do you have to come on here and highjack the post. And last but not least you once again prove that you have nothing constructive to contribute. Have yourself a wonderful day.
Vivi is hawt.... and fun....
Eh em
She sure does smell like she’s hot. As in sweating

Vivi is hawt.... and fun.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar